My 1st FOTD! Sketchy Cranberries

pyxystixx

I love these colors! I think if you add a highlighter like Ricepaper it would POP even more. Great job! And I know what you mean about posting...I just posted my first FOTD after being a member for over a year. But this is really the best way to test our looks and get comments/CC.

Glitziegal

This is such a good look on you. Great colour choices for your eyes. Look forward to seeing more from you
smiles.gif

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxystixx
I love these colors! I think if you add a highlighter like Ricepaper it would POP even more. Great job! And I know what you mean about posting...I just posted my first FOTD after being a member for over a year. But this is really the best way to test our looks and get comments/CC.

I've been thinking about Ricepaper for a while now, and that just sealed the deal, lol. Thank you (everyone!) for your kind comments~~ I'm totally getting Ricepaper now, I have a shortage of highlighter colors.

pyxystixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
I've been thinking about Ricepaper for a while now, and that just sealed the deal, lol. Thank you (everyone!) for your kind comments~~ I'm totally getting Ricepaper now, I have a shortage of highlighter colors.

Ricepaper works with almost any color. I love it!