my 2nd Chance Prom - greens & orchids

rnsmelody

here is my 2nd FOTD on here.. a local radio station star 101 in the bay area, held their annual 2nd chance prom. me and my bf gave up our Live 105 BFD rock concert tickets to go to this prom! well to make the story short though out high school i went to prom's but i never got a chance to go with a bf, like wise i never had a high school sweetheart either and same goes for my bf. so this is our 2nd chance and it turned out wonderful it was my best prom ever! i got a chance to share it with someone i love.

i hope you guys enjoy the pictures..

you can click on the images for a better view of the pictures =)

face:
lorac coverup concel in c4,
studio fix fluid nc37
loose blot powder - medium dark
loose iridescent powder - golden bronze
hyper real powder - medium

eyes:
shroom
juxt
swimming
velvet moss
golden olive pigment
carbon
blacktrax liner
smolder eyepencil for waterline

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
Simply Beautiful
Your blending is amazing
what brushes do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody

thanks.. for my eyes, i have 1 252 brush for light colors (juxt & golden olive) for inner corners of my eyes . and another 252 brush for dark colors (swimming) which is for outter parts of my eyes. and i have the lorac brush 108 for highlight (shroom) under my brows. then use the 224 to put on the dark colors (velvet moss) to create the depth in it .. i guess you can call it that, and the 222 brush (carbon) for the outer lower corners or my eyes to give it the smokey look. and i use the 263 brush for my eyeliner, i use (carbon) as my liner and fludliner (blacktrax) over the bottom lash line to give the back a darker look. and final touch i use brush 239 to put a lil but of juxt under the lower lash line, from out corner or eye and halfway in too it gets under the middle of my pupil..

i hope this helps..and not confusing for you guys. i tried my best in explaining =) .. its easier done.. than said lol.

-- here is some more pictures

hahaha that is rick springfield preforming! jessie's girl.. i only know who he is, from that song..

janelle811

you look very pretty- I love your e/s, it looks great!

that's wonderful that you had such a good time at the prom. I wish that I still had a prom to go to, I loved getting dressed up for mine
smiles.gif

Shavwi

you looks amazing! It's great that you finally had a chance to go to prom - my prom was so much fun in high school! lol and Rick Springfield is awesome
smiles.gif
Jessie's Girl is my fave song!

MelodyKat

That is soooo awesome. The make up is soo pretty. I'm jealous of the hair and I am glad you had such a great time!

YvetteJeannine

W
eyelove.gif
W!!!
YOU HOT MAMA!!!!! I love the way you did your smokey eye in green..many people would've done a blk smokey eye, but...ya know...I think the green looks INCREDIBLE and it's very original. I'll bet yours was the best m/u there...hands down! The dress is stunning and looks wonderful on you! I also love the flowers-in-your-hair touch. Very pretty. You looked great. I bet you had a great time, too. Thanks for posting these. You are a beautiful woman!

ishtarchick

OMG did you do your hair yourself???!!! :O:O:O kudos to you if you did, and well, your MU is flawless and so pretty!! hope you had tons of fun
smiles.gif

likeomgsteffduh

youre soo CUTE!
and youre storry about second chance prom is soo adorable, sorry I'm a total hopeless romantic.
youre eye makeup is beautiful!