my 2nd Chance Prom - greens & orchids

rnsmelody

Thanks for the great replies guys! your commets are really apperciated.. it was the best prom ever im still on cloud 9 about it
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
Simply Beautiful
Your blending is amazing
what brushes do you use?

thanks.. for my eyes, i have 1 252 brush for light colors (juxt & golden olive) for inner corners of my eyes . and another 252 brush for dark colors (swimming) which is for outter parts of my eyes. and i have the lorac brush 108 for highlight (shroom) under my brows. then use the 224 to put on the dark colors (velvet moss) to create the depth in it .. i guess you can call it that, and the 222 brush (carbon) for the outer lower corners or my eyes to give it the smokey look. and i use the 263 brush for my eyeliner, i use (carbon) as my liner and fludliner (blacktrax) over the bottom lash line to give the back a darker look. and final touch i use brush 239 to put a lil but of juxt under the lower lash line, from out corner or eye and halfway in too it gets under the middle of my pupil..

i hope this helps..and not confusing for you guys. i tried my best in explaining =) .. its easier done.. than said lol.