My beautiful Girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_obsession

So yeah, I got frustrated and finally laid out $130 for this thing called a maxiglide...It's like a ceramic flat iron but not really. Its way better. I got it for my daughters hair cause she likes when its straight. sooooo this is before - NOW mind you, her birthday is coming up, we are having a m/u party and I got hair mascara, so we just HAD to try it out on her hair...so thats why the left side is 6 different colors :p

cjhaircolored2gs.jpg

cjhairboth1uz.jpg

and after 20 mins of straightening

cjhairstraight3ik.jpg

and the back
cjhairback2up.jpg

the best thing is there were minimal tears, no damage to her hair, and it was easy enough for her to do...so all in all Id say it was a good deal
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

I didnt do both sides cause I was scared the colors might become permanent if I pressed em...But the best thing is there were no chemicals or no heat damage cause it uses steam...

Janice

Love the "hair mascara"! What a cute idea.
greengrin.gif

I *really* love her hair curly, the natural highlights in her hair are AMAZING. What a pretty girl!

mac_obsession

Ty Janice
greengrin.gif

I told her I would miss her curls, and she said "but mommy they'll be back when Im in highschool or something" lol..

thank you, she is such a doll..makes life wonderful even when its not!

singinmys0ng

she is so beautiful!! I used to have hair mascara..lol i love it. I wish I could still use it but with my blonde hair it stays in there permentaly
ssad.gif

V2LUCKY

I know I've told you before but she is just so beautiful. I love her hair straight or curly she looks beautiful either way.

mac_obsession

Ty all
greengrin.gif

She is so sweet, she gets such a kick when I post her pics and tell her what everyone says about her (shes reading over my shoulder half the time) and she just thinks yall are so great, its so cute...
I wish I could show you how amazing she is other than her pics, she is one of those kids that is just really special...not that Im biased or anything, but shes a mother hen type. Takes care of everyone, and she is so silly...
She keeps me going thats for sure
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

hehe yeah I cant wait for her bday so I can take pics of all the kids with funked out hair and makeup and boas and scarves and stuff...I think Im more excited than she is!

lovemichelle

aww she's so cute. i've seen that straightener on tv, i always watch the commerial no matter how many times i've seen it already.

mac_obsession

Hehe thank you all
greengrin.gif

lovemichelle, I saw it on one night and I was like hmmmmm that looks interesting, so I did what I do best...I researched it. I found lots of reviews from diff people and I was like this might work for her. So I got it...after looking for the best price of course.

It really did work nicely on her hair, unwashed, and tangled...we had to comb through it first which was tough but then it glided right through...It was worth the money
greengrin.gif

LOL I just now realized (mind you I bought the damn shirt) that it says expert surf-boy rescue lol. I guess it all makes sense from her love of Jesse Mccartney (summerland surfer boy)

Status
Not open for further replies.