Status
Not open for further replies.

gis08

i agree, she's so beautiful!!!
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

I definately will, of course with permission from their moms
greengrin.gif

Its not till october, but Im starting early cause we're gonna have a very good party!!
greengrin.gif

Miss_MAC

Shes so cute! i remember i had red hair mascara in middle school....lol..thats the only thing my dad would let me do to my hair. i wish straighteners were affordable when i was in middle school....i had the curliest hair and i got made fun of big time because i didnt know how to handle it...ur daughter is lucky she has a nice mommy to get that straightener!

Tessigrl

She is such a pretty girl, looks like you have fun with you, can't wait to see the pics from her b-day party!

mac_obsession

Ty all
greengrin.gif

Shes so pissed at me now lol
Its time to get back into a school schedule...shes mad cause shes gonna be 8 and she has to be in bed by 8pm lol....ohhh i cant wait for schoool to starttttt
greengrin.gif

alt629

i'm sure you hear it ALL the time, i know i've said it before, but she is just gorgeous! i hope you tell her how beautiful we all think she is!

midnightlouise

OMG! Jan! She is so darn cute!!! What a little doll! You'll have to be beating the boys back from your door with a club when she gets a little older! *starts praying for you now* lol!
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

thanks guys *grins sheepishly*
I already am beating the boys off...Its scary. Im actually scared of the future, cause shes developed already, and is continuing (obviously)! I wish she could stay at like age 3...it was so perfect then..now she knows how to roll her eyes, and talk back!!

Seriously tho, I am terrified of the future, I just hope that Ive tought her right and that she'll act appropriately...

Status
Not open for further replies.