My beginners collection (after first 6 months of obsession)

Miss Ava Marie

Ohhhh very nice!! I love your brush collection.. my first 6 months I went straight for the eyeshadows and lipsticks.. and of course my basic eye brushes.. you seem to have a little bit of everything
smiles.gif

Vlcatko

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeuptianna
This is such a cute collection! How are the Too Faced Brushes? I wanted to order some because they are so cute!!!

Thank you
smiles.gif
I hope my earlier post will be of some help to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlcatko
The fibers themselves are as soft as the ones in the kabuki. But because the brushes are shorter / more dense it doesn't feel as luxurious when you run them over your face/eyes - but be assured they are VERY soft
heart.gif

I love them for applying my highlight, using them with cream products (paintpots or other bases) and for wet pigment application. As I am not very good at blending yet I find that MAC brushes are much better for this task for me than Teddy Bear Hair brushes...
yes.gif

I like the face brush in the set too - I use it for blush, highlighting or setting powder.

All in all I am really satisfied with this brush set and I think it was a great buy
th_DANCE.gif

Vlcatko

I have updated my thread because in just a few days my collection will be a year old!
th_DANCE.gif
I bought my first MAC items on 4.4.2009 and I think it is nice to celebrate my anniversary with sharing with other MAC addicts
mac_addict.gif

As I went through all I have I had to admit I have quite a stash built up. I think it is only appropriate I decided to do the Project 10 Pan few days ago. I have all my basic things covered by backups so I shouldn't be tempted to buy even things like moisturizers or cleansers. I might make an exception in case the Art Supplies collections makes it in to the Czech Republic (I am still unsure if we will get this collection or not) to celebrate my MAC anniversary with a product or two (but no more!
sweatdrop.gif
) but who knows - maybe by then I will finish my 10 products anyway
smiles.gif

Latest posts