my birthday looks!

mariserinb

for my birthday i went out one night and then went to dinner the next....here are the various looks (i kept switching lip colors)

so for the first look i had a few skin mishaps.....first with a non-eye safe pigment, after which i was luckily able to cover the redness. but then a waxing mishap, so please ignore the redness around my lips
smiles.gif

what i used:
eyes:
udpp
goldmine
nylon
nyx black
fluidline in blacktrack
ud 24/7 pencil in zero
covergirl lashblast

lips:
revlon super lustrous lipstick in wild orchid
nars turkish delight

face:
revlon photoready foundation
trish mcevoy bronzer
benefit high beam

IMG_6464.jpg

then i decided i looked like a tranny and changed my lip color to mac glamour for all lipglass

IMG_6472.jpg

(ugh the burnt skin is so embarrassing)

anyways, the next night i went out to dinner. i learned my lesson from the previous night (among many that i learned that night
angry.gif
) to only do bright lips OR bright eyes--not both.

eyes:
fluidline blacktrack
phloof
ud zero
cg lashblast mascara

cheeks:
nars gilda

lips:
in synch lipliner
perennial high style lipglass

IMG_6521.jpg

and then i once again changed the lips. this time to ever hip lipstick with perennial high style lipglass over it:
IMG_6541.jpg

and here i am at dinner, happy as can be with my fondue:

IMG_6547.jpg

thanks for looking!

ubstacie

You look great in these pics!! I LOVE in synch with phs! I think I need to get that liner now. Hope you had a great birthday!

darae

happy birthday! hehe, i did not notice the redness at all to be honest! and i laughed out loud where you typed 'tranny' haha i don't know why that word just sounds funny

i love the lipgloss on you, fantastic!

peachesxsan

I LOVE your actual b-day look, perennial high style and gilda looks so pretty on you! i'm tempted to get them =/

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesxsan
I LOVE your actual b-day look, perennial high style and gilda looks so pretty on you! i'm tempted to get them =/

hehe.....gilda i don't use much these days, but the coral lips begged for it! sorry if i am enabling
sneaky.gif

Latest posts