My boy likes girls with long hair... Oh honey, that's too bad!

User67

Your hair is hot! Oh & my DH wasn't too thrilled when I chopped off all my hair either. But, now he thinks it's beautiful. They just have to get used to it
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

OMG your lashes.. they are gorgeous! The new haircut is hot, I love short hair! It's fun huh? And overall.. this look is great!
smiles.gif

BeautyPsycho

Thanks everyone
love.gif

Everyone keeps asking how did I have guts to do it, lol, it's so funny... I guess it was just meant to be because I feel like this hair is sooooooooo me!
greengrin.gif

cupcake_x

You have the most beautiful lashes!!

And I LOVE your cut.. I've always been a long haired girl but you make me wanna go run and cut it off like yours. You look great! But now I'm itching for the scissors.

LatteQueen

don't know how old your son is but now he has one HOT TOMALE MAMMA TO LOOK AT...Absolutley stunning and gorgeous..HATING OVER HERE,,HATING OVER HERE..LOL

LatteQueen

you used Cover Girl Lash Blast? I used that and my lashes don't even come close to what your lashes look like...u probably already have long lashes..lucky you...

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
don't know how old your son is but now he has one HOT TOMALE MAMMA TO LOOK AT...Absolutley stunning and gorgeous..HATING OVER HERE,,HATING OVER HERE..LOL

Oops, that's funny
greengrin.gif
I meant boy as in boyfriend
smiles.gif
I don't have any kids yet. Sorry about the confusion
smiles.gif

Yes, I used LashBlast... my lashes are long but not really voluminous.

Cupcake, don't do it unless you are thinking about it for a long time and absolutely sure you want it and you won't change your mind 2 days after you cut if off.
smiles.gif
But if you are sure, go for it!

Thanks everyone
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts