my celtic wedding!

Holy Rapture

Amazing! Wow, it has such a dream-like fairy-tale like influence
yes.gif
The pics are great and you guys look gorgeous! Congrats!!

MzzRach

Congratulations to you and your husband! Thank you for sharing these, what wonderful photos. You look like a goddess, seriously.

chiquilla_loca

Congratulations! every photo is beautiful! and like many mentioned looks just like a fairy tale. was the ceremony and reception in the woods/outdoors?

Ikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
Congratulations! every photo is beautiful! and like many mentioned looks just like a fairy tale. was the ceremony and reception in the woods/outdoors?

it was outdoors but not in the woods heheh
here's a pic of where the ceremony took place and one of where we had some appetizers before lunch

4730_82821357668_728412668_1830937_2855090_n.jpg

lunch was indoors in a rustic room

ellesk

Oh my God, this is AMAZING! It's like my beloved RenFair but far more beautiful and enchanting. You also look absolutely stunning!!!

Ciani

Beautiful pictures!! Congratulations!

Also you had the same lady who is making my wedding dress make your gown, she did a fantastic job on it! You look really beautiful in it
smiles.gif
!

Ikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciani
Beautiful pictures!! Congratulations!

Also you had the same lady who is making my wedding dress make your gown, she did a fantastic job on it! You look really beautiful in it
smiles.gif
!

really? that's great! she is adorable and a wonderful designer you won't be disapointed!

Edie

Congratulations!!

The dress, the setting, you, your husband. Everything looks PERFECTLY GORGEOUS!

and I completely agree with Fintia on the pic. gworgeous.