my celtic wedding!

Juxtapose

Oh my! What a gorgeous theme! Your pics look like you're in Rivendell! I love the circlet you wore as well. Congratulations to you and your husband!

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikara
really? that's great! she is adorable and a wonderful designer you won't be disapointed!

I've only talked to her once on the phone but she was so nice when we discussed the design! She's making mine a mix of "The Blossom Dreams" gown on her site and my own ideas which is cool because when she actually finished the design sketch it came out exactly how I had described it to her!

I booked my spot with her over a year ago (fiance freaked out and broke off our engagement a month ago right before she was suppose to start making it
ssad.gif
. She was nice enough to tell me when I was ready and got feeling better she would make me the gown anyway, which is really sweet of her because most people would tell you forget it if you didn't have a date reserved and just keep your deposit so I'm really glad I picked her especially after seeing what a beautiful job she did with your dress.

Ikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
love your dress!!! and your face look so much like her!!

Kathleen_Robertson_as_Azkadellia_in.jpg

Hahaha thanks! I've been told that so many times that I'm starting to believe it haha
winks.gif

@Ciani WOW! I would have killed him haha great everything is ok now
winks.gif
She did this one as a custom design for me, you can see it on her site already! :p She is also very nice to adjust a dress she already created to your tastes, most people tell you this is what I do and these are the colours, you can't change anything else!
You MUST post pics of yours too!
winks.gif
Blossom dreams is really beautiful, sure you give it a nice twist!
winks.gif

Mabelle

I love your dress. it's stunning. I love teh whole theme!
and you venue is to freakin die for!
Congrats!