My collection - lots of pics

jmvuitton

It's been about 5 months since I've been collecting MAC. (just before naturally eccentric came out) All discontinued products were purchased either LJ, ebay, gloss.com or whenever I find out a certain store still has items in stock. DIALUP, BEWARE. Lots of pics!!

EYESHADOWS - some are out of place and needs to be depotted. I need another palette.
freetobeeyes.jpg

inventiveeyes.jpg

esp1.jpg

esp2.jpg

esp3.jpg

esp4.jpg

esp5.jpg

esp6.jpg

esp7.jpg

PIGMENTS
pigment1.jpg

pigment2.jpg

pigment3.jpg

pigment4.jpg

pigment5.jpg

pigment6.jpg

pigment7.jpg

pigment8.jpg

pigment9.jpg

PALETTES 2005
ppackaging.jpg

vivaglamp.jpg

eyeswarmp.jpg

eyestrendp.jpg

eyescoolp.jpg

MISC. EYE STUFF
fluidline.jpg

eyepencil.jpg

glitterliner.jpg

paint.jpg

shadestick1.jpg

shadestick2.jpg

FACE STUFF
pearlizer.jpg

msf.jpg

glimmershimmer.jpg

blush.jpg

LIP STUFF
lipliner.jpg

lipgelee.jpg

lipglass1.jpg

lipglass2.jpg

lustreglass.jpg

lipstick1.jpg

lipstick2.jpg

tlcluella.jpg

disneytlc.jpg

tlc.jpg

BACK UPS - they are all LE and Pro items. Not pictured - blueboy paint
backup1.jpg

backup2.jpg

OTHER LIP STUFF
dior.jpg

cristalle.jpg

glossimer.jpg

tuttidolci.jpg

misc.jpg

jtcherie.jpg

jtpop.jpg

jt1.jpg

jt2.jpg

jt3.jpg

jt4.jpg

jt5.jpg

PERFUMES
perfume.jpg

Tabitha

Wow, that's an impressive collection. There for a while my makeup stash was fairly abundant, but I became overwhelmed by it all so I decided to downsize. If something provokes too much thought, then I don't want to mess with it...I must be getting old.

aznsmurfy

holayyyyyy moley! That is a way impressive collection!! 5 months?! Dang girl you beat my 5 month mark by mileeees!
greengrin.gif
Way cool collection, luv how everything is color coordinated and labelled.
winks.gif

Eemaan

oh my god it was never ending, my finger was strained from all that scrolling. I love the way you organised your pics. Can i ask what digi cam you have please?

mspixieears

Your e/s collection so beats mine in a fist-fight. And in 5 months...love the font you used to add names as well. What's it called?

KristineBelle15

wow, that is an awesome collection! and only in 5 months? that must be really expensive. but wow that's really impressive..i love it

PrettyinPink

:O Holy cow, for 5 months you've really accumulated a really nice collection! You've got some really great LE products in there. I'm so jealous of your MSF's and the Lancome JT's. I just love your collection girl!
smiles.gif

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
oh my god it was never ending, my finger was strained from all that scrolling. I love the way you organised your pics. Can i ask what digi cam you have please?

haha sorry =)

I use kodak LS743

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Your e/s collection so beats mine in a fist-fight. And in 5 months...love the font you used to add names as well. What's it called?

I got the front from 1001freefonts.com and it's called freame