My collection - lots of pics

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
wow.
What do u do for living?? lol.. very nice collection.

i work and go to school

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
:O Holy cow, for 5 months you've really accumulated a really nice collection! You've got some really great LE products in there. I'm so jealous of your MSF's and the Lancome JT's. I just love your collection girl!
smiles.gif

I got most of the LE from ebay and 99% for a steal! That's what happens when auction ends at 2 a.m. when I'm at work haha

thanks =)

jess98765

firstly WOW!!! My jaw just hit the ground! my goodness thoses eyeshadows look gorgous in the palletes like that! Secondly WOW at how well the colours came out!!
All that in 5 months?? you gotta be kidding!! WOW WOW WOW!!
smiles.gif

aziajs

I want your collection!!! I love how you have everything labeled in the pics. It's very organized.

ALL THIS IN ONLY FIVE MONTHS? *faints*
I'm into MAC since a year and I don't even own 1/32 of what you have.

(BTW this is a really gorgeous collection!!!!)
smiles.gif

bella dee

daaaaaaaamn girl. all that in five short months? more power to ya!!! i cant imagine how much all of that cost. and because of your collection youve now inspired me to go back to my friends at the mac counter and just buy more. even though it should stay in the bank..im gona spend my money on mooore mac!

TINYd313

The only thing I have to say about your collection is....WOW!!! That is a great collection you have going there....I am so incredibly jealous!!!

Villainiss

Wow. That's a whole lotta MAC.

But I'm curious - do you plan to use it all on yourself, or are you just collecting to collect? I mean, unless you're a makeup artist, will you really use it all?

Nonetheless, such a great collection. What an amazing array of product to choose from!