My Ex's new g/f is a Psycho Bitch!!!

Amber*Christine

So you all probably know about my situation w/ my ex, as I posted about it before in "My Boyfriend of 4 years left me for another woman". Well despite my shitty ass situation I've been a complete lady about it, were most chicks would rightly bust the windows in his car and then take that same bat to that skanky whore's head...(though believe I've thought about it
girl_devil.gif
), I haven't. Well the crazy thing is, this girlfriend of his will not let me be. Well I told you how she is CRAZY POSSESSIVE, well I work for his mother and though him and his g/f have been repeatedly told she can't be brought around me outta respect for me which for god sake he should have after all he's done to me, they still come around together, I mean I can't say a fuckin word to him w/o that crazy whore being literally in my face. Imagine having to see your one time boyfriend of 4 years w/ the girl he left you for constantly when you're trying to move on...how I've maintained my cool I just don't know. Well last nite things blew up. So he came by in the morning...w/ the whore, and we had a little chat about his college, well I could see psycho shooting me dagger eyes the whole time, bitch even wiggled between us during the convo...very insecure. Well as he left I remind him to drop off the money he owed me later. (His mother told me she stopped by his new apt. to give him something afterwards and that girl had locked herself in the bathroom and was screaming and flipping out cause of our innocent lil convo..lame? :p ) Soo, later rolls around and he brings that girl w/ him and I asked him for my money and he told me he wasn't able to cash his check so I walk him to the door and say simply "call me when you have my money" and psycho bitch went ape shit she screamed "stay the fuck away from my boyfriend!" and pushed me then dragged her nasty hooker nails down my arms gouging my finger and leaving little blood spots on my arms! I pushed her off me then he jumped between us and pulled her away to the car. I couldn't fuckin believe it. I was shaking soo bad I could even concentrate at work so I got to go home early. When I went home I just curled up in a ball and cried, I can't believe this is my fuckin life. He didn't even call to see if I was ok. His parents and my family believe I need to get a restraining order. His parents said they seen this coming as she is insanely jealous of me, she's always trying to intimidate me, she writes me nasty notes, etc. She acts like the woman scorned! I just don't know what to do, I can barely eat or sleep I'm soo upset over everything these past few monthes, it's not even so much the fact me and him are over it's that she makes him flaunt their relationship in front of me, she harasses me, etc. I wish I could get a new job, but you know how shitty the economy has been. I'm nervous cause that girl is very unstable and ya know this crazy drug addict, I don't know what she may do next, she even knows where I live. Last nite and this morning I was nervous to leave the building. This is all so fucking insane I can't deal, ppl shouldn't have to live their lives this way ya know. I can't believe after 4 years of me giving him everything he throws us away and lets this crazy woman make my life hell. It's like I don't even recognize him anymore. This whole situation makes me sick and though I only see him once in awhile, (I can't keep him from coming to my workplace to see his mother ya know), it's like I'm continueously getting slapped in the face by this. The only peace I have is away from work, I'm miserable the whole time I'm there. He acts like it's no big deal for the two of us girls to be around each other...is he an idiot or what? It's like he has no sensitivity toward this situation he's thrown me in. You all will probably think I'm lame or crazy for saying this and hell I kinda think so too, but I'm kinda scared he'll hate me if I get a restraining order against his g/f...I know I shouldn't give a damn after all he's done, but it would hurt to see somebody who loved me look at me w/ hate in their eyes.
ssad.gif
oooh, I jus don't know what to do. <pout> I feel like I'm in hell.

NutMeg

She's a bitch and he deserves her.
th_hug.gif
I think looking into a restraining order is a good idea.

AngelBunny

File assault charges on her ... you obviously have the proof and witnesses and that bitch needs to be taught a lesson.

He obviously doesn't deserve you, so if he hates you for it you will learn to live with that. You don't deserve to be put in danger ... and his mother needs to STRONGLY enforce her insistence that he not bring her to the place where you work.

th_hug.gif

Zoffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
She's a bitch and he deserves her.
th_hug.gif
I think looking into a restraining order is a good idea.

Exactly!

And I'm so sorry to hear about all of this
ssad.gif
I would def. look for another job so you don't have to be around him.

purrtykitty

File a R/O. Then he can't bring her around you...and if the crazy bitch pulls any other sh*t, her ass goes go jail!

Good luck, hun.
th_hug.gif

Cinci

I agree you should charge her and get a restraining order. She clearly has psychological problems and you need to protect yourself....

aleksis210

That's the type of girl he deserves after leaving you...isn't Karma great? p.s. the next time that girl lays a hand on you, call the police asap

Blushbaby

Def get that restaining order on her. Crazy bitch!

Why's he so bloody pathetic that he can't have words with her?!! And why haven't his family knocked him upside his head too?!

Hold you head high, you've done nothing to feel embarassed or pathetic about. It's his loss and I hope she makes his life a living misery. He made his bed - let him lie in it!

You deserve so much better! Roll on 2009 - a fresh start!

M.A.C. head.

Um...why didn't you call the police on her ass? She physically ASSAULTED you! In your own house, none the less.

You definitely should file a report about the incident, AND most DEFINITELY, file a restraining order. You can't change her, but you can effect the situation. I would keep a bat under your bed, and any place near the door, and a can of mace.

You shouldn't be worried about him being angry for filing a restraining order. With all of the shit he's put you through? Naw girl, protect yourself and move on with your life.

abbey_08

yeh she assulted you so you need to report it. if nothing to show her she cant act crazy!!! she drew blood!! if u report her then it may be the kick she needs to calm down

i reckon shes acting out cos of paranoia that hes gonna cheat on her with u. well he prob will cheat on her cos he dont seem 2 have any consideration for anyone except himself.
atleast his family r sticking by u

Babylard

wow the bitch is crazy. to fight a bitch, you gotta be one too. get your restraint order.... or hire a hitman.

at this point, what do you gain from him not hating you? he only cares about himself so what does it matter if he hates you or not? he's not treating you any better right now, so what do you have to lose? at least you get a peace of mind if you do get the restraint order. you are being harrassed and it is affecting your life and career. you deserve better.

wish you the best

TISH1124

Yep I agree get the RO...and in the mean time I will drive up and help you ..I have been called worse than a Crazy B* in my day!! Uggghhh I hate simple people...and there are a lot of simple people in this world unfortunately. I know a few myself!!! They think the world revolves around them, and their opinions...and if things do not go thier way they have problems with you...It's called STUPID and IMMATURE!!!

mmitsjojo

seriously get a restraining order. After everything he's done to you, you should care more about protecting yourself than to care how he'll think of you after you do that. nobody should live their life scared that they'll be attached by some psycho ex's gf. be careful and I hope everything goes well for you.

Prinsesa

Get a restraining order right N O W. Please do us all a favour or you'll continue on being like this. Try and look for jobs and if you do get a job and feel that they will keep you there, quit your current job.

Beauty Mark

Go to the police. Keep detailed documents on this girl. Perhaps contact some other people, like a group for dealing with violence, for ideas of what else you can do.

Right now is not the time to care about what he thinks of you or will think of you. She assaulted you.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Restraining. Order. Now.

Crazy. Ass. Bitches. Acting. A. Freaking. Fool. - I hate them.

iagree.gif
Well said.

MACPixie

Get the restraining order. I've dealt with a similar situation. My ex's current girlfriend is crazy and writes me long inbox messages on facebook (reported her), has called me at work (stopped when I lied to her and told her I had contacted the police and that I will press harassment charges) and she constantly (they've been dating for 2 years now) bitches about me to his brother (whom I'm still friends with and he thinks she's nuts too).

Honestly, if your ex (like mine), is to stupid to realize how much of a nutter she is, he's not worth worrying about whether or not he is going to hate you. You should hate him.

Latest posts