My fav color combo. Bronze and purple.. :D

nattyngeorge

2luz2bq.jpg

x2v2n4.jpg

my necklace turned upside down when I took the picture [:

These NYX pigments are SO dang pretty. I want them all.
x6df6d.jpg

FACE:
Palladio Yellow Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
MAC Limited Edition Beauty Powder in "Smooth Harmony"
MAC "Dainty" Mineralize Blush

EYES:
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in "Mocha" and "Walnut" (walnut all over lid and in crease, mocha on my brow bone and on lid)
NYX Eye Shadow in "Purple"
NYX Glitter Palette in "Bronze Goddess" (I used the 3rd color on my lid for a touch of gold glitter)
Andrea Faux Lashes #13
L'Oreal Extra Intense Black Liquid Liner Pencil (on my waterline)

LIPS: (A new fav combo)
MAC "Lure" Lip Liner Pencil
NYX "Honey" Lipstick
NYX "Whipped" Lipgloss

I'm looking for a new camera that takes better pictures. I think I look like a cartoon when I take pictures.. especially my eyes. Does anyone have any recommendations for a thin digital camera that has 10-12+ megapixels? I don't really want to spend more than $300..

BaDaSs llTiNall

Great color combo, very pretty...
i have a Sony cybershot with 7.3 megapixels its pretty good for the price, mine was $250 but I don't think they sell them anymore...but I know they have newer models of the one i have. Hope that helps!

ashmarie019

I would recommend a sony if you want good quality photos, most of what I have seen coming out lately are not under 10-12 mp, between 10 and 12 you will only see a difference if you are blowing them up above 8x10. love the look by the way

Nicala

Yay more looks using NYX!

I absolutely LOVE this look on you!
greengrin.gif

I might have to try this one day.. teehee.

purrtykitty

Beautiful! I love the color combo!

I love my Canon Powershot SD790 IS. It has 10 mp and I'm pretty sure it was under $200 as DH is quite thrifty. My advice would be wait until those day after Thanksgiving Day sales to get the biggest bang for your buck. Electronics are always popular markdowns.

Latest posts