My fav color combo. Bronze and purple.. :D

nattyngeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Beautiful! I love the color combo!

I love my Canon Powershot SD790 IS. It has 10 mp and I'm pretty sure it was under $200 as DH is quite thrifty. My advice would be wait until those day after Thanksgiving Day sales to get the biggest bang for your buck. Electronics are always popular markdowns.

Thanks for the tip! Right now I have a Powershot with 8 megapixels.. I really like it.. but I'm looking for an upgrade. Maybe I'll just upgrade it to a newer model. This camera is so bulky!

Thanks so much for the tip too. I'll definately be doing that. I can wait
smiles.gif

nattyngeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubletta
Yay more looks using NYX!

I absolutely LOVE this look on you!
greengrin.gif

I might have to try this one day.. teehee.

hehe, I ordered so much on CherryCulture last week and I've been testing everything out.. I'm in love with this brand!

thanks so much!!

and thank you everyone else!!
smiles.gif

Ziya

Thank you soooo much for this! I wore this with Blonde's gold piggie on the lid and chocolate brown in the crease with nyx purple on lashline and got SOO many compliments! perfect look
greengrin.gif

xsnowwhite

soo pretty! I love the purple on the bottom. As for cameras, I agree with the sony cybershot. I have one with 8.1mp and LOVE it! Takes very clear pictures.

marce89

OMG this is such a beautiful combo! Why have I never thought of it before? LOL Thanks a lot for sharing!
smiles.gif

natalie75

Beautiful!! Your skin looks amazing!! What shade of Double Wear do you use? I must look for Smooth Harmony
yes.gif

Kiyishima

Okay so this purple bronze combo is amazing
second, you look like a freaking barbie doll, i'm seriously jealous!
more posts please
greengrin.gif
<3

nattyngeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Beautiful!! Your skin looks amazing!! What shade of Double Wear do you use? I must look for Smooth Harmony
yes.gif

ty, love! I use the shade "Tawny"

Sumshine88

Your so gorgeouuuus! And remind me of Cheryl Cole! Maybe I should stop watching X-Factor...Hmmm... Anywho I love NYX and this look (of course!)

Princesslisax3

I loveee this look. I am new to specktra. I was looking for similar shades in different brands equivalent to MAC NC40...and your post showed up LOL. Thanks a lot! You're very pretty & I like how you do your make-up. I'm glad Ive found a beauty blogger with MAC NC40 skintone. I get tired of using the same colors...so if I ever wanted to switch it up a bit..I can just go to your page =) <3 Melissa
thmbup.gif