My favorite mascara has been discontinued!

Isis

It was Anna Sui Long Lash *sigh* now I need to find a new one.
Any suggestions? I'm basically looking for something that will give length, a little bit of volume (I don't need much), and curl.
DiorShow and BadGal are deffinite no's for me.

kimmy

i use max factour 2000 calorie mascara and i loooove it. it provides length, volume and curl in like one or two coats :]

Jess-ee-ka

I like Maybelline Full N' Soft, its been my since it first came out. Its got the best brush for length and volume and its not too clumpy...actually its almost better when it gets a little older because it thickens up a bit and then my lashes look AMAZING

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
IMO Diorshow and Hypnôse are in the same 'family'.

Yeah, neither of those work for me
ssad.gif

I'll check out the Full n' Soft tomorrow.

Jennifer Mcfly

I really really love Physician's Formula mascaras. Lash-in-a-Tube is great, and so it the one in the clear V shaped container with a silver handle (you can tell I forgot the name
smiles.gif
)
I really love them both!

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Lancome L'extreme is fabulous!

I didn't like that at all because it gave me not enough volume, but since you'Re not looking for volume this could actually be perfect for you.
i gives length and curls a bit and seperates pretty good.
to be honest: I hated it, but I'm a diorshow addict
lol.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Lancome L'extreme is fabulous!

Hm I dont think I've tried that yet. I'll check it out after work tomorrow, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
Really, no DiorShow! WOW, that's what I use and it works wonders for me!

I really wanted to like Diorshow but it just made mine WAY to thick LOL Is there such a thing?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I really really love Physician's Formula mascaras. Lash-in-a-Tube is great, and so it the one in the clear V shaped container with a silver handle (you can tell I forgot the name
smiles.gif
)
I really love them both!

I agree Lash in a tube is great for just a bit of volume and nice length!

Beautiful

I like Maybelline's Full in soft and Prescriptives' false eyelashes" plush mascara. Maybelline's masacara really stayed nice and soft. My only complaint with the one by Prescriptives is that the brush is too big. I kept poking myself in the eye by mistake. Other than that, it is my favorite.

Isis

Interesting, no one's mentioned any MAC mascaras... I just got my Shop, Etc. magazine today and there was an artical in the very back about Mascara X.

Glow

lash in a tube = best

I liked Covergirls Marathon mascara, it worked soooo well but it took me ages to get off.