My favorite mascara has been discontinued!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Lancome L'extreme is fabulous!

OMG I just tried this today, and my lashes barelly stop short of touching my browbone it made them that long! lol Not a bad thing though
tong.gif

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Interesting, no one's mentioned any MAC mascaras... I just got my Shop, Etc. magazine today and there was an artical in the very back about Mascara X.

Lol, i'll mention MAC... Well, i've given up on zoom lash, despite giving it top marks and stuff early on. It's way too clumpy after your 3rd use of it. However its really effective on your first useage of it! So...don't get zoom lash.
I've heard huge raves on Fibre rich- it gives lenght and volume! if you really want lenght and volume, i suggest using MAC prep and prime lash on the bottom of any mascara- such as Fibre rich as it will give you extra added effects
smiles.gif

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
OMG I just tried this today, and my lashes barelly stop short of touching my browbone it made them that long! lol Not a bad thing though
tong.gif

Is it really clumpy??? i think i might try this mascara cos it's getting quite good raves too...
smiles.gif
Are your lashes quite short and stubby though before mascara application?? Cos i hate the mascaras that promote themselves to give lenght and stuff but only work well on those people who have long lashes orignially!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
Lol, i'll mention MAC... Well, i've given up on zoom lash, despite giving it top marks and stuff early on. It's way too clumpy after your 3rd use of it. However its really effective on your first useage of it! So...don't get zoom lash.
I've heard huge raves on Fibre rich- it gives lenght and volume! if you really want lenght and volume, i suggest using MAC prep and prime lash on the bottom of any mascara- such as Fibre rich as it will give you extra added effects
smiles.gif

Yeah I think I tried Zoom Lash ages ago and didn't like it either b/c it was clumpy right off. I'll deffinitelly look into Prep+Prime Lash. If anything just to have onhand. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
Is it really clumpy??? i think i might try this mascara cos it's getting quite good raves too...
smiles.gif
Are your lashes quite short and stubby though before mascara application?? Cos i hate the mascaras that promote themselves to give lenght and stuff but only work well on those people who have long lashes orignially!

No, actually it's not clumpy at all, far from it. But I'm sure it might if you tried to do a second or third as it dries very quickly. My lashes are your average length pretty much, I deffinitelly noticed a big difference in that and deffinition. Not so much in thickness and volume though. I'd suggest layering this one with a primer for that.
Give it a try at the counter and wear it around for the day and see how you like it
smiles.gif

giz2000

Mascara

While I personally like MAC's Fibre Rich, what I really love about it is the brush...if every MAC mascara had the FR brush, there would be no better mascara...just my humble opinion....
smiles.gif

Isis

Actually the brush is one of the things I notice first about a mascara, and I'm very particular about it! Fibre Rich, check, that's been added to my list of things to try too
smiles.gif

Isis

Sure thing! Hopefully you'll like it!
I'm off to try the MAC mascaras tomorrow... see how those go. But I think I'm liking Lancome the best so far
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addict_77
Estee Lauder Magnoscopic

Unfortunatly not for me
ssad.gif
It reminded me of Diorshow...

laperle

I love all Lancôme mascaras. From Flextencils to Hypnôse.

In a cheaper range, I'd say L'Oreal, the Telescopic one, though some people don't like the idea of dealing if a comb instead of the usual brush wand.

I'm not a fan of Dior mascaras though (even if I adore their foundations!).

I don't recommend Shiseido's, because they never seemed to work well for me.

Never tried Chanel's nor HR's.

I've hear good things about Givenchy's, but these are still to be tried.

IMHO, no brand can top Lancôme when it comes to mascaras.
smiles.gif