• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first and LAST tutorial..NocturnElle Temptress

BlahWah

Loved your goofy faces - that picked up my night! The colour combination is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you. I wasn't thinking about Endless Love, but this tutorial just sold me! Thanks for posting this tut!

Kels823

VERY pretty, great great great tut!! Thx!!! We appreciate all the hard work!!
greengrin.gif

MAC_Pixie04

heh thanks.

lipcolors are my new thing, i've been scouting out fun glosses and lipsticks because i get tons of compliments on them.

lsperry

clap.gif
More, more, more!

All hail to the Pixie :notworthy:

I am most inspired......Thanks for posting this tutorial. I love the color combos and placements
thmbup.gif

Please don't let this be your last tut, though!!!
weeping.gif

Sundae

now i can see what these colours will look like on me. Thank you. This really helps a newbie with colour combos. thanks
smiles.gif

Latest posts