My First FOTD---it ain't me tho :P

mia88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiteEve
lol.. sorry. I meant inner corner of the blue eyes.

How did you find the Napolean course? Did you take the full course of the one day one?

Oh hehe, it's actually a deep indigo/purple . The inner corners.... oh man I can't remember! *thinking really haaaard* it's either a bluey/pinky tone shadow in ultra pearl # 20 or #22 (an ivory peachy/pinky white-I used this on the browbone as well).

The Napoleon course is going good
smiles.gif
I'm taking the 8 week certificate course and just had the 4th week.

Sushi_Flower

Really pretty looks both of them.

The only constructive criticism i can think of right now is that the lips look a little bit messy, especially in the first one. It might be due to the natuaral pigmentation of the model (believe i know, i have the same problem) a little foundation or concealer or powder around the lips before lip stuff usually helps.

mia88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Really pretty looks both of them.

The only constructive criticism i can think of right now is that the lips look a little bit messy, especially in the first one. It might be due to the natuaral pigmentation of the model (believe i know, i have the same problem) a little foundation or concealer or powder around the lips before lip stuff usually helps.

Yeah I put heaps of concealer around her lips already cos she had really dark corners and pigmentation was a bit hard to tackle... >_<
So do you think the lips still look uneven? Or is it the colour of her lips? Thanks for the comments
smiles.gif