My first haul post on Specktra ...

AngelBunny

Though not my first haul ... but one of the biggest in a LONG time! I already informed my babysitter that if I ask her to watch the boys while I go shopping anytime between now and Christmas JUST SAY NO!

They had the Nordie's launch event for Red, She Said and Sheer Minerals today ... so I had an appt. and got my makeup done and left with all of these goodies!

Yeah ... and I had them hold Soft Pause l/s and Silver Aura Sheersheen powder until my next check. Sheesh ... I need help!

The Haul
OctHaulComplete.jpg

Top Row
OctHaulTopRow.jpg

L to R: Soft and Gentle MSF, Stark Naked blush, Lucent Sheersheen powder, Petticoat MSF

Middle Row
OctHaulMiddleRow.jpg

L to R: Boot Black liquid liner, Outspoken MES, Word-of-Mouth MES, Dangerzone MES, Red She Said l/s, Crazee l/s, Pomposity l/s, Quiet Please l/s

Bottom Row
OctHaulBottomRow.jpg

L to R: Engaging MES, Heat/Element MES, Illusionary/Burning Ambition MES, Brightside/Gallery Gal MES, Baby Sparks d/g, Miss Dynamite d/g, Date Night d/g, Sugarrimmed d/g

Thanks for oogling!

pinktraits

Niiiice, seeing everyone ese's items make me wish I'd paid for next day shipping on my items.
I love the coloring you got in your Petticoat, I hope I get one with that sort of coloring.

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Damn Girl!!! Now that is a serious haul!!! Fabulous!!!
mac_haul.gif
th_worship.gif
drools.gif

I know! I am still just sitting here STARING at my table ... my two toddlers think I am nuts!

mac_addict.gif

macosophy

how are you liking the stark naked blush? i'm thinking of getting it but i don't know if it's a must have or not...

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by macosophy
how are you liking the stark naked blush? i'm thinking of getting it but i don't know if it's a must have or not...

Gawd! Stark Naked is frikkin' gorgeous! GET IT GET IT GET IT! Trust me ... you will NOT regret this one.

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Post the pictures of your Shadow wall please

Ask and ye shall receive
greengrin.gif

TheWall102508.jpg

LipCollectionStraightOn.jpg

Sorry for the fuzziness Tish ... forgot to change the settings on the camera! And most of my MAC shadows are in palettes now.

Latest posts