My first haul post on Specktra ...

AngelBunny

Tehehehe ... glad to oblige with the eye candy ... I knew it was getting out of hand when I had to take up space on another wall (and let's not even discuss the bathroom and the bathroom wall!)

TISH1124

I am truly impressed!1 It is well organized and beautiful nonetheless...But that my friend is what you call a True Makeup ADDICTION!!!

TISH1124

I just showed my dh...The only thing he said was...Don't even think about it..for real...I mean it! Don't!! LOL

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I just showed my dh...The only thing he said was...Don't even think about it..for real...I mean it! Don't!! LOL

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Tell him you won't have to ... you can just come on over and play with mine!
greengrin.gif

AngelBunny

Quote:
Do you have BE foliage and Ice Queen

Yes ma'am ... I have both! What do you need?

TISH1124

No I don't wear BE...I just bought them many years ago and never used them...wanted to make sure they weren't the ones you were missing.

AngelBunny

Quote:
No I don't wear BE...I just bought them many years ago and never used them...wanted to make sure they weren't the ones you were missing.

Oh .... well thanks! I am only missing 26 BE colours and 24 for of those are so old they haven't been manufactured for years. The other two are in new kits where I have all the other colours except for those two ... hello Ebay!

You might be able to fetch a good price by auctioning Ice Queen though ... it is hard to find!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlnextdoor
I really need you guys jobs!!

th_LMAO.gif
You can have mine! Seriously though ... it isn't hard to buy a grip of makeup when you never buy clothes ... or shoes ... or handbags ... etc.

As soon as I stopped spending money on those things I was amazed at how much I could save up for makeup hauls. Teachers salaries aren't amazing after all ...

barbie.doll

omg, that wall of yours is amazing!

How in the heck do you afford all that make-up?! I'm so jealous! haha! Have fun with it
smiles.gif