my first haul post!

mariserinb

too excited about all this stuff not to share! this is from about the past two weeks or so....i've been on kind of a binge and now i'm officially on a moratorium for a month and a half.
ssad.gif
this stuff is from sephora, mac, ulta, and makeup geek (the pigments and nyx shadow). i am lucky because within my one mall, i have THREE mac counters!

nyx frosted ocean (this stuff is gorgeous, and one of the best nyx shadows i have tried), HIP pigments in exciting and restless (which i heard is a good dupe for vanilla pigment), goldmine, club, and young punk (been searching forever and one of my mac counters had ONE left! so excited!)
IMG_5615.jpg

too-faced starry-eyed liquid eyeliner in silver lining, nyx jumbo pencil in pots and pans, sephora flashy liner in flashy brown (omg, this stuff stays on FOREVER--seriously, i tested it and it lasts at least 2 days), UD 24/7 pencils in honey and covet, and anastasia brow powder in ebony
IMG_5608.jpg

hue (my new HG), up the amp, saint germain, morning glory, ever so rich (the only cremesheen glass they had), eclectic edge (got it in the going going gone section on mac's website, again, super lucky cuz it was the only color left), and funtabulous
IMG_5607.jpg

annnnd my pigments!!!!!

bright fuchsia=amazingness
IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5613.jpg

full force violet=no words to describe this. i stared at it for like a minute straight.
IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

hope you enjoyed
smiles.gif

Euphoria

Impressive haul, very nice!
Been eyeing goldmine for a while, but it always looked a bit funny at the counter I usually go to (might be the lighting?). Think your post has convinced me to pick it up and try it anyway
winks.gif

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilli-Marleen
A wonderful haul, and I'm sooooo jealous that you have young punk *cry*

oh i know, i thought i was going to have to buy it for like $30 somewhere. it was fate that that one mac counter had ONE left so much later!

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria
Impressive haul, very nice!
Been eyeing goldmine for a while, but it always looked a bit funny at the counter I usually go to (might be the lighting?). Think your post has convinced me to pick it up and try it anyway
winks.gif

i'll have to do a FOTD with it....i think it's really pretty!

Latest posts