• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My First Tut ***peaches Here It Is***

Pushpa

A
1.JPG

^^my sister and i share pigments but we like these sample container so if they spill we won't lose all of the color just a side note to everyone i recommend them

B
2.JPG

C
3.JPG

D
4.JPG

E
5.JPG

F
6.JPG

G
7.JPG

arg why does the pic quality look so bad???? c looks horrid

IMG_1319.JPG

thats what it should be like
IMG_1327.JPG

and holy shit this was so hard...getting decent pics were insane props to all that do tutorials on a reg basis

YOOTOPiA

its so soft and pretty, i really liked it. when i first saw the pic with pink freeze on it, i was like whoa... but it turned out awesome hehe

jess98765

oooohhh!! thank you so so much girl!! you are so gorgeous and pretty.... this tutorial has been so so useful! thanks a bunch darl
smiles.gif

brandi

dang you are one lazy bum and you made a tutorial! damn i'm happy that you did though! lolz...

Pushpa

it is kinda weird nessa and professional (oops can't rem her specktra name), jude and so many others that have done multiple tuts wow u guys have patience...but i wouldn't mind doing another one now that i think of it

hehehe i'll go look at the requests...

Pei

U're so beautiful & adorable!

Ty so much for the very comprehensive tut :-*

How I wish I have such beautiful dlb eye lids like yours!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
U're so beautiful & adorable!

Ty so much for the very comprehensive tut :-*

How I wish I have such beautiful dlb eye lids like yours!

te he he

i was like that is so many pictures i hope they aren't like 'does she think we are idiots and can't figure stuff out' but i am a crazy visual learner so i needed to do it for myself hahaha

and damn bandwidth!!!!!!!

Peaches

Thankyou gorgeous! I love you so much right now!!

So I just need to Mudge... That's where I was going wrong
lol.gif

I don't have Pink Freeze or Pink Pearl... I dont think. But I have Fuschia & Bright Fuschia and some other pinks... Too many. I'm lost. Anyway, I'll try this asap.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3

[You're still my favourite! xx]