• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***My first tutorial "I <3 Coppering" PIC HEAVY***

wonderdida

This style works wonder
th_worship.gif
on you!

Rockell

Awesome tutorial, the final look is gorgeous. I have everything you used on your eyes except Coppering, soooo I guess I will have to get it, just to try this look! Thanks!

mzreyes

cheap loose powder is a good idea. and i really was gonna get MAC loose powder to catch any overspill. what a waste that would've been. never thought of that!

This REALLY mkaes your green eyes pop. I used coppering yesterday and it didnt look naerly as good. I will definitely try the cheap powder under eyes next time because I always usually do eyes first, then foundation. This will make it easier to apply foundation
greengrin.gif
Thanks for posting this!

Azumi

Oh wow! When I saw you extending the e/s at first, I didn't think it would look very good, but seeing the finished product.. wow! It looks amazing! Do more tutorials, please.
greengrin.gif

shygirl

GREAT tutorial! My sisters and I had a makeup night. We used your tutorial and looked fantastic. Keep 'em coming! You look great!

vgarcia

wow! you are so beautiful! really, i would have NEVER done this look but ur tutorials are so great....i think im gonna run home and try it!

Laydee Lashes

WOW!!! The red colours really make the green of your eyes stand out...Ive got green eyes, and Coppering is now on my wish list, I would never have thought of using those colours
greengrin.gif