• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***My first tutorial "I <3 Coppering" PIC HEAVY***

SerenityRaine

Great tutorial! Now I'll able to "dust" off my Coppering & Goldenaire to use! I had been at a lost what colors to use them with.

pichima

your tuts are always sooo good!
clap.gif

you look gorgeous, by the way^^
the powder trick under the eyes is really famous, but whenever I try to do it my concealed undereye area ends up looking a bit cakey ( no matter how hard i try to remove the powder)... I use good quality loose p., like makeup forever or clinique...
hmm.gif
wonder why this happens to me!

nTrain

Where and when did you get the NYC browser in black? I can only find the brunette one and they don't even have black on their website. Thanks!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by nTrain
Where and when did you get the NYC browser in black? I can only find the brunette one and they don't even have black on their website. Thanks!

I bought it in Canada like a year and a half ago, tbh I don't use it anymore, I use a brow pencil instead now. The pomade stuff on the one side ran out really fast.

jdepp_84

I love the colors you used and the foundation looks great on you. I bought it and ware it all the time, but I can never get to make it seem like yours, flawless. I think i'll try putting the revlon skin lights, that might help. Thanks for the tut gorgeous!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassychix
I Remember U Frm Some Lj Communities
Super Hot =]

I dont post on LJ. Maybe someone reposted this without permission.