• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial > summery glow < heaps of pics ;]

Pinkdaze

This is amazing! You look so pretty
smiles.gif

Nolee

Very beautiful..
love how it's so shimmery and glowy, nice eyes btw!
thank u so much for posting
smiles.gif

d_flawless

that's really cool, you have great skin!

it's so natural, you're lucky you're blonde enough not to need to wear eyeliner...very pretty

Pei

This is probably one of the best tut I'd ever seen.
I enjoyed it VERY much! Thank u pretty!

clementine

THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU SHARED SO MANY USEFUL TIPS WITH US.

Your are so stunning...
Please keep posting further FOTD's...
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Great tutorial. I`m in Calgary too!!! I love the eyes, I`m gonna try that look soon. You should try NARS Laguna bronzer. I have very similar skin coloring to you and I find its perfect. It would be beautiful on you.

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess-ee-ka
Great tutorial. I`m in Calgary too!!! I love the eyes, I`m gonna try that look soon. You should try NARS Laguna bronzer. I have very similar skin coloring to you and I find its perfect. It would be beautiful on you.

Hey nice to meet you! what do you do here in calgary? school? work?

I'm most probably going to stop by the NARS counter @ holt's and check out some more stuff. i really love the packaging of their products.

what makes the Laguna bronzer so good? is it a powder or a cream/gel?
I'm soo sad that my HG bronzer gel by Rimmel didn't come out this year. I bought it a few years back and it was absolutely amazing. I got the MAC bronze fx liquid but i dont find it anywhere near as good.

th_dunno.gif

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksstavros
MY God you did sooo great on this.......can't believe it's your first

Thanks!!!

tbh, it was not my first time showing steps in makeup application. i've done that a bazillion times. 8) the taking photos between steps gets a bit werid after so long, very time consuming.

:thumbsup:

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33tah
Hey nice to meet you! what do you do here in calgary? school? work?

I'm most probably going to stop by the NARS counter @ holt's and check out some more stuff. i really love the packaging of their products.

what makes the Laguna bronzer so good? is it a powder or a cream/gel?
I'm soo sad that my HG bronzer gel by Rimmel didn't come out this year. I bought it a few years back and it was absolutely amazing. I got the MAC bronze fx liquid but i dont find it anywhere near as good.

th_dunno.gif

Hey, nice to meet you too! I have lived here for 4 years. I'm a banker with an expensive makeup addiction.....I love it here. What about you?

Definitely stop by Holt's. If at all possible, get Jen at Stila to help you. She's awesome and knows so much. You'll love her. Or Leah at NARS is great too. Don't talk to the Bobbi Brown girls....they're all bitches
smiles.gif

What makes Laguna bronzer so good? I'm not really sure what it is. Its got a slight shimmer to it and I've just found that its the perfect bronze for my fair skin. Its really easy to apply as well. I was told once by a NARS makeup artist to put on bronzer in a "3" shape on both sides of your face and Laguna looks PERFECT when done this way. Check it out as well as Penny Lane cream blush, Sin powder blush. And check out some of the shadows at Stila....oh there's so much to tell you about
smiles.gif
Anyways, this is probably much too long so I will wrap it up. Nice to meet ya. Great tutorial. I'm stealing this look tomorrow.

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess-ee-ka
Hey, nice to meet you too! I have lived here for 4 years. I'm a banker with an expensive makeup addiction.....I love it here. What about you?

Definitely stop by Holt's. If at all possible, get Jen at Stila to help you. She's awesome and knows so much. You'll love her. Or Leah at NARS is great too. Don't talk to the Bobbi Brown girls....they're all bitches
smiles.gif

What makes Laguna bronzer so good? I'm not really sure what it is. Its got a slight shimmer to it and I've just found that its the perfect bronze for my fair skin. Its really easy to apply as well. I was told once by a NARS makeup artist to put on bronzer in a "3" shape on both sides of your face and Laguna looks PERFECT when done this way. Check it out as well as Penny Lane cream blush, Sin powder blush. And check out some of the shadows at Stila....oh there's so much to tell you about
smiles.gif
Anyways, this is probably much too long so I will wrap it up. Nice to meet ya. Great tutorial. I'm stealing this look tomorrow.

hehehe. I've been living here for nearly 7 years coming up September. I'm a fitness consultant also with an expensive make up addiction. :p

I will def. go check out the make up on pay day :b thanks for the tips!

and enjoy the make up look for tomorrow!

ciao!
wavey.gif

VeganChick

Wow, that was totally the best tute I've read on here. Not only were you amazingly thorough, but you also explained why we should do certain things.
And I still stand by my statement that you look like Cate Blanchett. Except even more stunning. (Which I hadn't though possible.)
Soo glad you decided to join Specktra and please please keep posting tutorials!
greengrin.gif

janelle811

that looks so nice, I love it!!!! I need to try that look out
smiles.gif

You look so nice in bottom pic, and you look so much like Kate Hudson in it too

hinna

The finished look is stunning, but you did the tutorial steps really well too. Very detailed and helpful. Thankyou.