• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial!

Gabriella

Wow that is really pretty! I really like it! I might have to try this...(Adds one of everything used to my already long...and still growing...makeup shopping list. lol)

Peaches

I'm going to try this after I get all that stuff. Just got Peachstock today.
greengrin.gif

sincola

This is one of my favourite tutorials! I love the bronzy looks! Thanks for sharing your technique with us!

cindyrella

Now I see how that Coco pigment looks on you, I need to get my hands on some for myself. Beautiful, natural yet sophiticated. I like that!

star1692

This totally rocks girl!!! I love it! Please tell me how you get your eyebrows like that? what the trick? your are soo perfect and pretty!

janelle811

that was so good- I think that's my favorite tutorial here!

I really want some of the shadows you used now!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings
That's really good.

Just to let you know that when you click on the link in your first post, and then click on the link in that, it comes up with a error. I'm pretty sure it's because of the change to Vbulletin.

Everything should be okay now!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonyBaloney500
What does the mixing medium do in terms of enhancing the look?
smiles.gif

Everything is more pigmented with Mixing Medium.
smiles.gif

Latest posts