bronze pigment sample
coco beach
green pigment
maroon pigment almost a 1/2 jar as a raok ;D
clone eyeshadow
2 flowering quads
---------------------------
and of course last but not least:
thornton's candies (i already ate the almond marzipan)

some of my items:
fc7546a1.jpg

i am quite happy ;D

since that haul i've gotten:

sexie lipstick
blow lipstick
2 pink maribus
expensivo lipstick
merry mistress lipstick
2 gitane l/gs
and hopefully another sexie lipstick and a sexier lipglass. =D
and crazed blush by nars

yay hauls =D

user2

Hey where did you get that original Kitschmas from?
winks.gif

And isn't the Flowering quad awesome??

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Hey where did you get that original Kitschmas from?
winks.gif

And isn't the Flowering quad awesome??

=DDDD

i got one of them and it's soooo cute. the other one is to arrive any day this week....i'm soooo excited ;D

SalsaOnTheBeach

Oooo... LUSH... that store is awesome, but gives me a headache if I'm in there too long...

I've never actually tried any of their products, what would you recommend I get as my first item? Anything I HTH?

Nice haul, btw!

cloverette

great haul
winks.gif
your package is ready to be sent out tomorrow
smiles.gif

oh, and i also received a flowering quad today... so cute! is the 2nd one your backup?

MACGoddess

OMFG where did you get a sample of Purple Matte pigment? I have been searching for that piggie forever!!

I am so close to having at least a sample of all the MAC piggies, but I am missing 4 of them...

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalsaOnTheBeach
Oooo... LUSH... that store is awesome, but gives me a headache if I'm in there too long...

I've never actually tried any of their products, what would you recommend I get as my first item? Anything I HTH?

Nice haul, btw!

hmmm i'm a skin/hair fanatic so i suggest you get their rehab shampoo. it's so wonderful =)

a lot of people rave about their bath bombs. i like them, but it's not usually what i get from there, just because i'm not a big bath person.

hth!

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
great haul
winks.gif
your package is ready to be sent out tomorrow
smiles.gif

oh, and i also received a flowering quad today... so cute! is the 2nd one your backup?

i got your note and i will definitely will be letting you know once the package comes in. the other flowering quad may be my backup, but i'm also thinking it will be a part of my best friends graduation presentm since we're both graduating from the university this may =)

and thank you, i'm quite happy with my haul =D

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
OMFG where did you get a sample of Purple Matte pigment? I have been searching for that piggie forever!!

I am so close to having at least a sample of all the MAC piggies, but I am missing 4 of them...

i got a good sized sample from a lovely lady on this community...if she wants to be known, she can name herself, because she doesn't sample out her pigments. so for me to get this item is a raok.

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
nice haul.

thank you =) i usually don't post my hauls, but i'm so happy with what i've got within the past couple of weeks.

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimpyPoop
Yo,
Now THIS is a sexy haul!
winks.gif

Especially the sugar yummy stuff!
I wanna see you use Clone!
LN

thank you hunny bun =D

i need to use something with clone...not sure yet, but i will do lips of the day with my new lipsticks!! wooot!!

Isis

Awesome haul!! I'm seriouslly going to have to check lush out now that I know there's one off of M Street. What stores are near by, do you know??

Wattage

Looking at your haul made me crave chocolate... damn you! Lovely haul lady!
greengrin.gif

*goes to get some chocolate from the kitchen...*

Katgirl625

Lovely haul...fantabulous, really.

I didn't know the Flowering Quad was around in the US...pro store only or something?

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
Lovely haul...fantabulous, really.

I didn't know the Flowering Quad was around in the US...pro store only or something?

it's an asian exclusive =) although i heard a store in paris has it too. it's not in the US.

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
Awesome haul!! I'm seriouslly going to have to check lush out now that I know there's one off of M Street. What stores are near by, do you know??

it's RIGHT across the street from the MAC store in georgetown. uhm there's a ben and jerrys and a sephoras on the same block i believe.