my haul! (edited with a picture)

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Lovely haul, I love Retread conditioner.

me too! a tub lasts me about a month..i have medium length hair and it has helped my hair look pretty =)

thank you!

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueglitter
mmmmmm thorntons, i mean, ooo great haul
smiles.gif

most of my haul came from one person...she decided to be a dollface and got me some chocolate =D i love her. <3

and thank you!

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
Looking at your haul made me crave chocolate... damn you! Lovely haul lady!
greengrin.gif

*goes to get some chocolate from the kitchen...*

i hate most chocolates, but thorntons is delish =D

thank you =D

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by panties
it's RIGHT across the street from the MAC store in georgetown. uhm there's a ben and jerrys and a sephoras on the same block i believe.

I hardly ever go to that MAC store, no wonder I've never noticed! I'm going to mapquest it to see how far away from Saks that is.
Thanks!

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I hardly ever go to that MAC store, no wonder I've never noticed! I'm going to mapquest it to see how far away from Saks that is.
Thanks!

if you're coming from virginia, take 66 and take the key bridge exit...follow your way down and take a left at the bridge...at the end of the bridge take a right...it will be on your right side. i don't know where the saks is, but you pass georgetown park plaza...its like a block or 2 past that plaza. i hope that helps somewhat LOL

Isis

I'm actually in Baltimore (I think you swapped with me for my Stereo Rose MSF
smiles.gif
on MUA), but when I go it would be after work since I'd already be down there. Mapquest says it's only 4.5 miles down. Where do you think is the best place to park?

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I'm actually in Baltimore (I think you swapped with me for my Stereo Rose MSF
smiles.gif
on MUA), but when I go it would be after work since I'd already be down there. Mapquest says it's only 4.5 miles down. Where do you think is the best place to park?

depends what time...i usually say park on N or O streets where the houses are...not as many people park in that area since it's a residential area. i do know that lush is closed by 7 pm on some days of the week i think. (202) 333-6950 is their phone number.

lush is hard to spot when you're driving, but it's EASY to spot the sephoras and mac since they have the big letters whereas lush's store says lush on their little window.

the stereo rose for the nars blush? yes i do remember
smiles.gif

Isis

Oh thats a good idea to park on the residential streets. I can't stand the parking garages! Well as long as I keep my eyes open fort Sephora and MAC I think I'll be alright. Thanks so much!

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
OMG OMG OMG where did you find a Bronze Pigment sample??????

the same lady who gave me the purple matte. she's seen this forum actually and from what i can tell she won't mention herself. i'm sorry :\

but i do know that monique0a on here has a bronze sample for 15 bucks. she has lj too and just type in her name and you'll see the sale. she's a legit seller =)

Cocktail_party

You're so lucky to have a flowering quad, I'm dying to get one!! If you don't mind my asking, how much did you get it for?

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktail_party
You're so lucky to have a flowering quad, I'm dying to get one!! If you don't mind my asking, how much did you get it for?

actually i had 2 and i just sold one (my backup). i paid 40 for one (included tracking) and 45 for the other. the 45 dollar one included insurance + tracking.

they sell for about 42 dollars or so =) check lj. there will be people who will ask an arm and a leg for it, but if you're patient one will come around for a good price. there is a couple of girls on lj who swapped a flowering quad for a sweetie cake one. maybe you can do a swap for a summerwear since it's a nordies exclusive for a flowering quad. =) just look around.