My heart is shattered

oulala

ssad.gif
I could really use some support.

My boyfriend/fiance and I broke up a week ago. I just found out tonight he was cheating one me. I was laughed at on the phone by him, his new girl, his brother and his brother's girl.

I feel like ... destroying myself. Slicing myself up into pieces. I am so, so hurt. I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do. I really, would just love to hurt myself so badly right now.

astronaut

Oh my god. I am so angry and sorry to hear that! What fucking jerks! There's nothing I hate more than cheating and with that ridiculous phone call is just unacceptable. I wish I could be there with you to comfort you!

Man, this really hits home.

oulala

I've calmed down a bit. It's hard, just because... he's got a huge support system. Me? Nope. Nobody. NOBODY.

I hate him... this is just too much. =( What a crappy Valentine's Day.

oulala

Just took some gravol... so I can sleep. =( I am so pathetic.

I wish I didn't hate myself for this.

cattykitty

I'm so sorry to hear what he has done to you. I know this must be extremely tough on you, but please please don't hurt yourself more than you already are. Stay strong and don't give him another single chance to laugh at you.

Xqueeze_me

Those fucktards are not even worth your tears or time, sweetie.

You are NOT pathetic or stupid. THEY are the ones who are pathetic and stupid for pulling such juvenile moves. THEY don't deserve someone like you. THEY are so bored with their pathetic lives that they decide to pull this kind of lousy trick on you. Seriously, I'm sure he'll probably do the same to the new chick when the time comes. Also, what kind of a fucking stupid brother would play along to such tasteless moves? Actually, they're both fucking stupid fucktards including their brainless girlfriends.

Stay strong and cry all you want until you decide you're only wasting tears on the people who are not even worth your time. I'm sure a lot of people have told you that you deserve better and you do.

Karma will get them back, don't worry!

user79

That's awful.
ssad.gif

If you don't have anyone nearby to talk to, is there someone you can at least call? If you're having thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, please call a helpline at least!!

oulala

He was so sweet, for two years. It's like he just changed on a dime. I never saw this coming. I had no idea he had it in him to be so cruel.

All I can think about is him over there with them, cuddling with the new girl. All that gravol and melatonin and I can't stop crying to sleep.

And I can't believe he told them all my secrets. So many private things. =(

pepe

Life is a rollercoaster and we all experience are ups and downs. So don't let anybody put you down because afterall those who do so never deserve a wonderful person such as you. As I always said to my friends when they're down that life is a wonderful place but we all have to open up our eyes sometimes to see it. Even when bad times hit us we can always look up at the sky and tell ourselves that when the world is not breaking apart then we wont break apart either.
When you feel down, just turn to us and we'll be here for you. You might not realise it now, but you have way more friends than you assume.
Keep your head up and stay proud baby girl

Evey

WTF kind of SHIT is that?! How old is he? 12?! What grown ass person does that to another human being? You don't deserve to have someone do that to you. NO ONE deserves this kind of bullshit. I'm not going to tell you to stop crying because I can only imagine what you're going through right now. Cry all that you need to but, please, don't let yourself think for ONE second that you dont deserve to live or that you need to hurt yourself because of these miserable and idiotic people. You deserve to live your life happily and you shouldn't let them stop you from doing so. You and everyone else on this earth deserve life. Try to calm yourself down. People like that aren't worth your time and I can promise you that you will find someone that truely cares about you and will never hurt you like this. The more you hurt on the outiside, the more you let them see that they've broken you, they will think they have won. Don't let them win. Take your control of yourself and your life and show them that they mean NOTHING. And don't ever let yourself think that you have no one. We're here and though we may not be there with you physically, we can offer everything we can.

Trunkmonkey

Take comfort in the fact that Karma is a cruel and heartless bitch. Speaking as a former scumbag trust me when I say for every woman I hurt I got it back X 10. He's got his coming. The BEST 'revenge' on all of them is to pick yourself up off the floor, get on with your life, and if you run into them look happy and self satisfied. Be happy you didn't marry him and find out he was a cheating scumbag 10 years down the line.

Nobody deserves to be treated like that and I feel for ya. Oh, by the way, you're not alone. You have us. I'd club him with a crowbar for you if I was close enough
greengrin.gif

noahlowryfan

i feel your pain. a few years ago, my so-called boyfriend/fiance cheated on me. i didn't even know until I decided to see if he has a myspace page. surely, he does and he has pictures of him with his new girl. he should die in hell. i regret breaking up with this great guy to go out with him and i still do.

that guy is not worth crying and hurting yourself over. you will find someone much better than him.

SparklingWaves

Pure and simple he is a cold blooded snake. I was cheated by a guy years ago and it hurt worse than anything in the world. I thought that I would literally die from the heartache. I thought for sure I would die in the middle of the night from my heart stopping. I did live through it. I saw him one day at a red light behind me 20 years later. He hadn't changed a bit. The beer cans were all over his dash board and his eyes were glazed. He looked old and hagged out. I felt like getting out of my car and walking up to his old beat up truck. I dreamed about tapping on the window of his truck and saying, "Hey scumbag, do you remember me and all what you did to me? Well ,if you don't, I bet my 357 magnum can make your memory bank clear up a bit, but I would like to see you dance for now." Oh, a girl can dream.

That weasel isn't worth the tears. Screw him and the gal he riding. The best way to get over him -- is to replace him as fast as you can say -- "Next." I would get myself a makeover inside and out. Invest in yourself.

The first thing I did when I got over that sack of **** was to go out with my girl friends. I quit staying home crying. I had my calendar filled. I knew ole jack a** wasn't crying over me, so I was on a path of getting over him despite my broken heart ASAP. It worked.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulala
ssad.gif
I could really use some support.

My boyfriend/fiance and I broke up a week ago. I just found out tonight he was cheating one me. I was laughed at on the phone by him, his new girl, his brother and his brother's girl.

I feel like ... destroying myself. Slicing myself up into pieces. I am so, so hurt. I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do. I really, would just love to hurt myself so badly right now.

You are making me cry, you are breaking my heart, how can you say you would destroy yourself over this worthless piece of SHIT! Stop it! Please realize that if you do anything negative, its like they won, they destroyed you, you are saying that they are worth more than you….they are NOT! Don't ever allow anyone to ever do that to you.

I know that right now you are sad, you need time to mourn, put this bad experience behind you and move on.
th_cheerup.gif

CantAffordMAC

I can't even imagine.

That shows you what kind of people they all are. To hell with them! You don't need that in your life at all. Thank God you found out what a loser he was before you married him. They will get whats coming to them...someday, they will get exactly whats coming to them. And his new gf won't last long. She's going to end up in the same position you are in right now....

I'm here to talk whenever you need to. Do not hurt yourself. Don't even think about it. Do whatever else you need to do--just don't hurt yourself. Scream, cry, throw something, shop, pig out.......just do not hurt yourself. You are so much better than that.
th_cheerup.gif