My "I got dumped" photoshoot

Heather_Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
Okay at the risk of sounding vulgar... I want your boobs! My God they're fantastic, especially in the last two linked pics! I'm so jealous! I'm way, WAY overdue for a growth spurt in that area
lol.gif

Thanks! Hey, I never got a growth spurt in that area. I bought mine. LOL.

Heather_Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
awww feel better!

my last exboyfriend waited for me to go back to my parents house for 2 weeks and then when i came back, failed to tell me that we had broken up. ahhaha, did that cheer you up?
smiles.gif

OUCH! Guys do really thoughtless things sometimes. His Loss. You are sooooo cute.

Emmi

I'm sorry to hear that, but i have to say, that was his lost!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!!

Pei

He dumped u becos he's dumb.

Great looks, great boobs.

Oops, would I get banned for typing boobs?
greengrin.gif

Jude

Hey pretty. I am sorry about the boy issue so I am sending you a little cyber hug your way. On the other hand, you look fabulous and it is great to see you post a look. ((hugs))

Miss_MAC

OMG girl I am so sorry to hear about that, but damn..he must be an idiot to dump you! I don't know you personally but you are always so nice and positive in your posts.And you look so fierce in those pics!! and that top.... is the sex. I'm sure you will find a new man in no time!!!!

user4

ummmmmmmm, why would anyone dump u??? ummmm, i dont get it... what a butthead!!! lol... u look amazing in those pics...

Jennifer Mcfly

Maybe he was an ass man? LOL!
Damn woman, he must be blind b/c you're a sexpot!
You'll find someone better in no time, don't worry about that!
You look hot, good luck on the hunt!
smiles.gif

HotPinkHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather_Rae
Awww...thanks gals. You are all sooooo sweet here! UPGRADE IS RIGHT! LOL...I love that! I have a date on Thursday for lunch with a real hottie. Here's hoping it goes well. =-)

knock him dead-ur stunning!
ur pics are so beautiful and professional looking...im sure u'll have no probs finding a new guy to charm u
smiles.gif

Heather_Rae

Oh thank you guys so much for the sweet words and the cyber hugs. =-) I just got back from the lunch date, and boy was this guy great. We talked about philosophy and politics and art. He is so much smarter than my ex. Plus, he had a beautiful face, which doesn't hurt either...lol.

Love you all! =-)

hazelinsight

hey you got alot of moles like me. LOL. I always am suprise when i see people with alot of moles. makeup looks great!!!

Latest posts