my ikea vinstra cabinet

whosheis

After staring at it for 3 months, I finally took the plunge and bought one. I love it
greengrin.gif
sucha big mirror and great space for storing all my makeup xD.. although it took too long to assemble it lol and boy was it heavy o.o

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Bybs

Ooooh I want one. I wonder when and if they'll release it into the Australian Ikea stores?

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
ohhhhhhahhhhhhh!!!!!! how much how much! And wonderful collection!
greengrin.gif

lol thanks! its $599 based on the website.

malialoke

That is so cool and organized, and I majorly admire anyone who can put together Ikea furniture by herself. I tried to assemble my own MALM queen size bed frame, and my dad told me I was lucky it didn't collapse under me before he could fix it.

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by malialoke
That is so cool and organized, and I majorly admire anyone who can put together Ikea furniture by herself. I tried to assemble my own MALM queen size bed frame, and my dad told me I was lucky it didn't collapse under me before he could fix it.

LOL I thought the cabinet was going to crush me when I assembled mine o.o I was like.. stupid doors.. stop trying to crush me! that took a good hour of putting the doors on

thelove4tequila

I've seen that one at Ikea and fell in love! Okay now I'm torn between this one an the Malm dressing table!!!!!! Oh what to do?!?!

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I've seen that one at Ikea and fell in love! Okay now I'm torn between this one an the Malm dressing table!!!!!! Oh what to do?!?!

lol get the vinstraaa :X I was debating between it and the malm too but went for the vinstra because of the huge mirrors
greengrin.gif