my ikea vinstra cabinet

CHICGIRL

nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif
Wowwwwww, Amazing!!!!!!

theraindrops

I've been drooling for this since it first came out, but I just don't have enough space in my room for it. But I will always love it and someday...

MisaMayah

I fell in love with this cabinet when I saw it at Ikea, I even took pics of it,lol. I sooo want it but have no space for it in my flat unfotunately =(

You're so lucky!! And it is seriously even more beautiful in real life....
Dont you just feel like a princess sitting infront of it???Lol

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I fell in love with this cabinet when I saw it at Ikea, I even took pics of it,lol. I sooo want it but have no space for it in my flat unfotunately =(

You're so lucky!! And it is seriously even more beautiful in real life....
Dont you just feel like a princess sitting infront of it???Lol

Lol i need a chair for that and never got one but I love the convenience of it ;D

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by iveseendisallbf
Are you by any chance artischiq on soompi?

yes indeedy lol

sherrle

i just moved and have to buy a whole bunch of furniture. i saw this and i'd love it but the price is a bit steep. plus i think you're supposed to mount it on the wall right? i'm just renting and i probably can't do that.

i think i'm gonna get the malm dressing table and make that my makeup table. right now i just have stuff scattered everywhere, it will certainly be nice to have a cute little makeup area!

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrle
i just moved and have to buy a whole bunch of furniture. i saw this and i'd love it but the price is a bit steep. plus i think you're supposed to mount it on the wall right? i'm just renting and i probably can't do that.

i think i'm gonna get the malm dressing table and make that my makeup table. right now i just have stuff scattered everywhere, it will certainly be nice to have a cute little makeup area!

I never mounted mine :x lol im always afraid its gonna collapse but so far its been holding up pretty well for 4 months. I just wished at that price it would assemble it self lol

Willa

Wow it is sooooo expensive!
But I love it, now I want one
graucho.gif

I think I'll ask my father to see if he can manage to build something like that for me.

I also keep my products in an Ikea desk, but from the Malm collection. It matches my bed and such.

LOVE Ikea
th_DANCE.gif

user79

I'm putting together some kind of Vinstra cabinet for my bathroom. It is so frustrating not having a propper place to store all my makeup and bathroom junk. I'm hoping it will work out!

nelkie

I didn't know IKEA sells things like this. It's very nice **looking up if it's available in the Netherlands** and... Yup
greengrin.gif

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'm putting together some kind of Vinstra cabinet for my bathroom. It is so frustrating not having a propper place to store all my makeup and bathroom junk. I'm hoping it will work out!

good luck on assembling it
greengrin.gif
i know how you feel, lol before the cabinet, I'm always going back and forth moving all my makeup to a new place and I would do that every 3 - 6 months :p