My "I'm Getting Into MAC Haul"

glam8babe

nice haul
greengrin.gif
i bet your collection will be huge pretty soon lol

Doombubbles

Great haul!
As someone who's just started using MAC herself, I'm already finding it hard not to splurge what little money I do have on new products
lol.gif
Be careful not to become flat broke because of it! But seriously, if the products are really so good about minimizing redness, I may have to get some myself.

BaybeShell

Update: I'm a teacher and had spring break last week
I went to work today and I got SO MANY compliments. People were stopping me all OVER the place.
Some of them told me they loved my makeup. Some of them just kept saying they just had to stop and tell me how beautiful I looked today. That I had a fabulous little glow. My closest folks stopped to tell me "HOLY HELL GIRL YOU'RE NOT RED ANYMORE" lol gotta love the close folks who tell it like it is LOL

I had kids stopping me in the hall to tell me I was so pretty, and they loved my eyes.

I had mixed reaction... 1. wow I'm flattered... 2. dang did I look *that* bad before? lol and 3. heh i'm like a movie star :p

BaybeShell

OH! AND my makeup was still PERFECT at 5:00 this afternoon when I stopped by the apt managers office. I applied it at 5:30 this morning and had no touchups. The only thing that I didnt still have on was lipglass lol

xxManBeaterxx

Holy jeez i love your haul, my "tiny" haul would consist of 2 eyeshadows and a blush, and im already crying out the door.

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaybeShell
I finally have makeup that helps me not look so red OMG. If you don't believe it's a miracle, I can post before and after pics. Seriously....

I loved reading that
yes.gif
I know plenty of people that don't use MAC think it's just an expensive brand with fun bright colors and don't see the benefits.

Great haul!

darkishstar

Great haul!
smiles.gif
You have a lot of the same taste as me! I really need to get golden olive, golden lemon, and prrr soon too! Those are next on the list for me.
smiles.gif