My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

Jill35

I have never seen anything like that. That is AMAZING and I'm super jealous
smiles.gif
It's beautiful.

kuuipo1207

jawdrop.gif

I don't think I've ever felt my eyes pop out of my head that far!! I'm so saving this to my favorites...then that way when my friends and husband tell me that my collection is getting out of hand or that I have enough stuff, I'll show them I don't. lol. Enjoyed....EXTREMELY enjoyed looking at your "small" collection. haha.
smiles.gif

stephie06

your organization skills are superb! i can't wait until my collection comes even a little close to yours! when i showed my bf, he almost had a heartattack b/c he knows that's what i want!
smiles.gif

Kelaia

I am going to show this thread to my husband when he says, "Why are you buying that? You already have a ton of makeup" LOL. My collection is like a molehill compared to your mountain
greengrin.gif
Beautiful!
clapping.gif
th_worship.gif
thud.gif

Wow I am so jealous of your collection! Sorry if this is a stupid question but what holiday set are the SE brushes with the metallic coloured metal bit from? Like the metallic blue/green rather than silver or black. hope you know what i mean!

Purple Haze

Holy cow, what a BEAAAUUUUUTIFUL collection!
You did such an amazing job with the photographs. Such a pleasure to gaze at!
Cheers!
clap.gif

silverbelle282

yeah. you're collection makes me want to cry!!! MY GOD WOMAN!!!! i bet you've got something the size of my collection in your car! thanks for the pics. i'll be coming back here when i need a lift