My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

Perple1

Holy *&%^ ~ I think I need a diaper, 'cause I just soiled myself!

Please add me to your will!
smiles.gif
Good job!

I too will come back to visit when I need a lift.

juxt123

hey wonderful collection! can you give me the details on those lips babies with the characters on them...i had one of those and can't figure out what brand etc. it is! thanks!

.k.

omg!!!!!! omg!!!!!! omfg!!!!! please tell me where u bought that organizer for ur pigments and please give me a rough estimate on what u spent with all the mac u already own

newagetomatoz

You have such an amazing collection! I just drooled looking at your pigments! Don't even get me started on the eyeshadows!!

Debbie

I seriously hope you work at MAC...or have some sort of discount. My heart would stop if you buy all of this full priced! I just hope you use it all before it expires.

Thanks for sharing! Lol..I could now go to my bf and say "see..mine's so small...now come with me to MAC".

Debbie

Oh and...if I had a collection like that, the first thing I'd do when i come home from work would be to go into where it's stored, admire it for a second...then greet my bf and puppy.

tigerli17

OMG your collection is what I'm going aspire to! LOVE the way you organised your pigments though, can you tell me what you used?

Latest posts