My MAC collection *Pic heavy*

angi

I've had so much fun looking at everyone elses make up collections, so thought that I would share mine.

I've collected MAC on again/ off again since about 2003, my first love being pigments!

IMG_1294.jpg

My Storage Solution/ bedside table! I finally accepted last year that I needed a serious storage solution, and after much discussion in Ikea, decided on this. Its a small part of a wardrobe unit, filled with the shallow drawers designed for accessories.The unit has 6 drawers, 1 holds my jewellery, 1 my non-mac makeup, and the other 4 are dedicated to MAC (although the drawers are starting to get a little crowded, so something might have to make more room for MAC soon!)

IMG_1296.jpg

Drawer 1: Foundations, face powders, MSFs, blushes, pearlisers, palettes, quads, eyeliners and shadesticks. I like to keep the boxes for everything, I'm not sure why, I just like it better that way!

IMG_1306.jpg

Drawer 2: My personal favourite- the pigment drawer. I organise my pigments in alphabetical order - a bit Obsessive Compulsive I know but then at least I know if somethings missing and can pretty much narrow it down, although there's not much danger of things going missing, considering I only live with my boyfriend- but he's always threatening to do some finger painting with my pigments!

The pigments without boxes/ vials/ samples are stored, in no particular order in the corner compartment.

IMG_1307.jpg

Drawer 3: Eyeshadow/ Paint/ Lipstuff drawer. The pretty pigments gave me a bit of an obsession with eyeshadows, so I've gathered quite a few of these. I've only really just started building my lipgloss/lipstick collection, as I've never been much of a wearer of lipstick.

IMG_1312.jpg

Drawer 4: Sets of things. I put my charged waters/ fix plus/ heirlooms/ lip sets in here because they wouldn't fit anywhere else!

IMG_1324.jpg

My brush collection. I got given the heirlooms face set last year, but haven't got around to using it yet!

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

My postcards. I don't actually go out of my way to collect these, but get them as mailers or when I go and buy things, and I don't like to throw them away!

IMG_1348.jpg

Various face things, foundations/ charged waters etc.

And...... Onto the pretty things!

IMG_1354.jpg

My MSF/ blush/ Pearlizer collection. I only got into blushes about 3 months ago, and seem to only use my Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick at the moment, but I LOVE these, especially petticoat!

IMG_1369.jpg

Palettes/ Quads/ Pressed pigment quad (night light/ gold dusk/ quietly/ softwashed)

IMG_1373.jpg

Eyeliners/ Shadesticks

IMG_1385.jpg

Pigments pt1:

All girl, antique green, azreal blue, bonde’s girl, blue (original discontinued), blue storm chartreuse, chocolate brown, coco, coco beach, cocomotion, copperclast, copperized, copper sparkle, cornflower, dark soul (reformulation), dark soul (old formulation), dazzleray, deckchair, deep blue green, deep purple, emerald green, entremauve, fairylite, frost, frozen white, gold (discontinued), gold dusk, goldenaire, golden lemon, golden olive, golder’s green, gold mode, green (discontinued), helium, jardinaires, kitschmas (old formulation), Kitschmas (new formulation), landscape green, lark about, light blue (matte), lovely lily, mauvement, melon, museum bronze, mutiny, night light, old gold.
IMG_1387.jpg

Pigments Pt2:
Pastorale, pink bronze, pink opal, polished ivory, provence, quietly, rose, ruby red, rushmetal, shimmertime, silver (discontinued), silver fog, softwashed, softwashed grey, spiritualized, subtle, sunnydaze, sweet sienna, teal, tan, vanilla, vintage gold, violet, viz-a-violet, white gold, your ladyship.
Vials: blue brown, forest green, lily white, naval blue.
Samples: steel blue, grape, smoke signal, rich purple, Kelly green, green space, bell bottom blue, purple matte, gold stroke.
IMG_1392.jpg

Eyeshadows Pt 1:
Amber lights, aquavert, big t, bitter, blackberry, black tied, carbon, Claire de lune, cool heat, copperplate, cosmic, cumulus, electra, electric eel, evening aura, eyepopping, fade, femmi fi, fertile, filament, flourishing, French grey, gesso, gorgeous gold, grand entrance, graphology, gulf stream, handwritten, humid, innuendo, juxt, knight divine, lazy green, magic dust, mothbrown, naken lunch, newly minted, pagan, phloof, retrospeck
IMG_1404.jpg

Eyeshadows pt 2:
Rose blanc, saturnal, scene, seedling, shimmermoss, shroom, smoke and diamonds, solar white, springtime skipper, stormwatch, stars n’ rockets, sumptuous olive, surreal, suspicion, tilt, warm chill, wondergrass, woodwinked.
Mineralised:
By Jupiter, earthly riches, ether, family silver, fresh green mix, love connection, mercurial, polar opposites, quarry, silversmith, tectonic, word of mouth.
IMG_1412.jpg

15 pan palette:Vanilla pigment (pressed), wonderfull, goldenaire (pressed pigment), Jardin aires (pressed pigment), Sunnydaze (pressed pigment), symmetry (pro pan), coco (pressed pigment), subtle (pressed pigment), chocolate brown (pressed pigment), club, soot (pro pan), golden olive (pressed pigment), meadow, bottle green (pro pan), kitschmas (pressed pigment).
Paintpots: bare study, cash flow, delft, greenstroke, moss scape, stray grey.
Paints: Pixel, Mauvism, Shimma, Stilife.
IMG_1413.jpg

Lipsticks: Gentle simmer slimshine, cafe matte mattene, hug me, pleasureseeker, soft pause, fetish, honeymoon, red she said, fanfare, eclipse, sunmetal, strobe rays, strobe beam.
IMG_1418.jpg

Lipglasses/ Lipstick:
Dazzleglasses: baby sparks, sugarrimmed, Lipglasses: fashion pack, luminary, luminary, synched up, bazaarish, first bloom, first bloom, Viva Glam VI, hothouse, elle, soft and slow, naked space, naked space, night affair, crescent, dark flower, elaborate, delicate crush, Lipsticks: to swoon for, romancin’.
Hope you like!

jdechant

Very nice collection!! I can't believe you keep all the boxes..it looks like a little MAC store when you have everything in the drawers..lol..but it must be a pain taking everything out of their packages all the time, hey?

Zoffe

I think I'd go crazy if I kept everything in the boxes, lol
greengrin.gif

But great collection! So many pigments *drool*

glowy

I keep the boxes, but not keep the products in them!
It makes your drawers look just like the store though.
smiles.gif

trinity27109

Your collections is beautiful! And thank you for sharing such a great storage solution for people who keep their boxes!!
Do you remember the name of the product from Ikea that you used?

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Very nice collection!! I can't believe you keep all the boxes..it looks like a little MAC store when you have everything in the drawers..lol..but it must be a pain taking everything out of their packages all the time, hey?

I never even thought about the boxes until now..... it always seemed like a logical solution for me - although thinking about it, maybe its a subconscious link to the MAC store!
tong.gif

The only time I've found the boxes a pain was taking all the products out of them to take the photos! Other than that, I find that my most used stuff ends up out of the boxes, to live in my make up bag, or I press some pigments and keep them in my palette, so the boxes don't prove too much of a hindrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity27109
Your collections is beautiful! And thank you for sharing such a great storage solution for people who keep their boxes!!
Do you remember the name of the product from Ikea that you used?

It's part of a PAX wardrobe (the smallest cabinet 50x58x77). It comes as an empty frame and then you fill it with the drawers/ combination you want. The drawers are Komplement drawers with dividers - they only have these in the 100cm option on the website, but are available in the 50cm version in store.

I chose a birch effect because I really wanted the Komplement jewellery box, and this was the only colour it came in!