My MAC collection *Pic heavy*

Sanderlees

omfg this collection is AMAZING!!!!! thank you for sharing!!
I LOVE the way you've organized everything and kept everything in their original boxes, it makes everything look so neat and organized! WOWOWOWOW

TamiChoi

wow..
th_drool.gif
love your collection!

cupcake_x

This is all incredible! I love how it's so neat and you keep the boxes. I keep the products in the LE boxes, but I should probably do what you do. Thanks for the idea
smiles.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC MAC
th_worship.gif
WOW girlfriend - what an awesome collection! I noticed that you have Meadow eyeshadow in your 15 pan palette, I haven't seen that often - it's my HG green eyeshadow. I've been using it with the Sugar Sweet release of Aquavert - you should try that, it's really nice. Well.....I'm going to eyeball
graucho.gif
your pics some more..... and be sick
sick.gif
with envy!

I love Meadow - I picked it up on ebay when I was looking going through a phase of buying pans, and collecting greens. I think I was actually looking for meadowland, but I got distracted! I think it's unique because its more of a cool toned green, and a lot of my others are warm.

I hadn't thought about using it with Aquavert - but I think it will look gorgeous and I'm definitely going to give it a try- thanks for the tip!