My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

lian_qiu

Re: My ever changing Postcard collection ..with pics!

Love ur collection. U are the reason I want to start collecting mac postcards myself (I have one so far LOL). Also thank you for sharing ur pics
cheerleader.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Love ur collection. U are the reason I want to start collecting mac postcards myself (I have one so far LOL). Also thank you for sharing ur pics
cheerleader.gif

THANK YOU!!! I love to show them off and get others started on collecting. They are so gorgeous and SO addicting!!!
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

You have an amazing collection. Its apparent that you love them but may I ask why sell them if you love them sooo much? Are you selling some of your dupes? Or all of them?

Janice

Lovely collection, please keep references to transactions in the proper area (Clearance Bin).

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
You have an amazing collection. Its apparent that you love them but may I ask why sell them if you love them sooo much? Are you selling some of your dupes? Or all of them?

The ones you see on swap/sale are not my collection - only my extras. Many of them come from Asia, the UK, or other places. Since they are only available for a very limited time I try to get more than one just in case my personal one is ruined for some reason and for trading later on for ones I don't have.
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

great collection
greengrin.gif

the MAs been reserving me MAC cards for when i come in
greengrin.gif
the cards are so neat

applefrite

I begin a collection of cards and I have just : Barbie Loves Mac and Barbie Loves Mac fot the opening of Store 's Bordeaux , it is different . Strange Hybrid and Moonbathe .

It very little collection FlaLadyB !!

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
This was interesting because I never knew Sephoria has ever had MAC- this postcard is NOT from the US>

SephoriaMACMakeupStudioFRENCHresize.jpg

Sephora
Sephora Make-Up Studio
70 avenue des Champs-Elysees
Paris 75008
33 1 53 53 90 92

greengrin.gif
Just thought I'd post where the MAC/Sephora is.

Anyways... AMAZING collection!!

Question: If you go to a store, like a MAC counter, how much do the cards cost there?

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
Sephora
Sephora Make-Up Studio
70 avenue des Champs-Elysees
Paris 75008
33 1 53 53 90 92

greengrin.gif
Just thought I'd post where the MAC/Sephora is.

Anyways... AMAZING collection!!

Question: If you go to a store, like a MAC counter, how much do the cards cost there?

If you go to a MAC store and get the cards when they come out, they don't cost anything. The thing is....the cards are only available for a short period of time and then never again. My collection has cards from as far back as 1994 and is still missing some that are extremely hard/expensive/rare to even show up anywhere. I get any new ones as soon as I know they are out. I have only been collecting for maybe 2 years now, but learned fast to get every new one I can, including the ones from overseas that we never get in the United States, like
the ones that come from Asia, the UK, Australia, etc. and special ones that only come out in certain stores. It's a never ending search...every day!

Thank you ever so much for posting these! I've just spent the past 4 hours rummaging around online looking for pictures from collections (especially old ones).

Could you please post pictures of the D’Bohemia ones, Bollywood Cowboy and Retro Matte please?
(I really want to print them out and stick them around my mirror/wall so the bigger the better please!)

oooh! and any with a rock-grrr (if you get what i mean) vibe to them.. purleeease??

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanoraVonTiki
Thank you ever so much for posting these! I've just spent the past 4 hours rummaging around online looking for pictures from collections (especially old ones).

Could you please post pictures of the D’Bohemia ones, Bollywood Cowboy and Retro Matte please?
(I really want to print them out and stick them around my mirror/wall so the bigger the better please!)

oooh! and any with a rock-grrr (if you get what i mean) vibe to them.. purleeease??

There are photos of postcards on pretty much every page here - a list of my cards up through 2006 is on the last page (ran out of room!). I know Retro Matte is here, the other I will have to scroll back on each page and see. If they aren't here, I will post them for you! Many times I have to make the photo smaller to be able to post it on here. BUT...I will email you the ones you like if you want. FloridaLadyB at aol

FlaLadyB

BOLLYWOOD COWBOY

BOLLYWOODgroupof4smaller.jpg

From left to right:

The Temptress /The Outlaw / The Heiress /The Courtesan

other 2 on the post above this...all from 2005

FlaLadyB

2 more BOLLYWOOD COWBOY

TheHeroin.jpg

The cowboy with the blue thong is next to impossible to find. He is rarely available- and it he does show up, be prepared to pay a major amount of money for that card. I own all the Bollywood Cowboy cards but him! ( I WISH!)

The other is: The Heroine

FlaLadyB

FOUNDATION TRY ON PACS from Asia - there are more than one version with this name.

FoundationTryOnPacs.jpg

FlaLadyB

FROM FRANCE - Private opening LA Exclusive 2006

LosAngelescardfromFrance.jpg

FlaLadyB

HIGH TEA CLOSE UP!!!!!!!!!!! EXTREMELY RARE MAILER!!!!!!! Getting THIS one STILL makes me do the HAPPY DANCE!!!!

HIGHTEAcloseup.jpg

kyashi

wow ! thats a great collection you have .. im inspired to start my own now .. i have only the Alexander McQueen and the Viva Glam VI - dita von tesse and the smokesignals foldout .. but I've only started buying mac 2 months ago .. but i love it and i love your collection of cards .. looking at them makes me wish i started using mac earlier .. hehe

FlaLadyB

Don't worry.. keep going. I only started collecting when Rebel Rock came out.. and then I was hooked to get them ALL! ...it's a never ending search!
Have fun!

Latest posts