My MSF dropped out of the pan lol

ishtarchick

LOL LOL LOL!!
lol.gif
that is so weird! my petticoat's dome broke off and the msf had a concentric circles pattern, like a bullseye, who know what caused it to break like that
th_confused_new.gif

good to see it didn't break off tho, but now whar are you going to do?

geeko

wow pei...the msf really looks like a cookie..yum yum.

but luckily it didn't break into pcs..

Hmm...the co that manufactured this has been around since 1982? I guess they do not manufacture msf exclusive for M.A.C then since there are really close substitutes for it around

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They ship internationally too!
smiles.gif

Oh and check out the Double Bubble eyeshadows. Some of them look so much the like MAC Mineralize ES. Hmmmm....who was first?

And speaking of Mineralize ES. I saw these the other day on Sephora and they look pretty similar to MAC's first version:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C11820

Anyone try these?

ahhhh i need these! they look so freaking nice

Pei

I‘m kinda upset knowing that they're like so many identical MSFs' cousins =(

No matter what, I still love my MAC MSF =D

Regarding of what shall i do to my "cookie", i guess i gotta be very careful when using it! =D

jenii

I definitely wanna give that Nouba stuff a try one day. Especially their "double bubble" e/s, since I love the mineralize duo I have, and had I known I'd love it this much, I'd have gotten other colors.

Bec688

Karaja make up is great.

One of my college class mates bought one of their huge make up kits, she did my make up one time with it, the shadows are great.

becca

Nouba:

- The normal Nouba e/s looks exactly like NARS. May they also produce for Nars?
- The earth powder: they don't really look like the MSFs because there is no veining. Has anyone tried one of these yet?

Karaja:

- Which number is the closest to Stereo Rose?

Becca

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec688
Karaja make up is great.

One of my college class mates bought one of their huge make up kits, she did my make up one time with it, the shadows are great.

Where can you buy these products from that company? Online?

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Where can you buy these products from that company? Online?

Natalie purchased her kit when we were at the trade show. Perhaps on the site that was posted before there may be some information about distributors.

becca

I found a cosmetic institue in germany which sells karaja. it takes about 40 minutes with the car to go there.

i will go there next weekend. is anybody interested in photos? then I will take some pictures.

becca

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca
I found a cosmetic institue in germany which sells karaja. it takes about 40 minutes with the car to go there.

i will go there next weekend. is anybody interested in photos? then I will take some pictures.

becca

Ohh yes please
clap.gif

user79

I took up contact with Karaja. Apparently they are NOT the company that manufactures MAC MSFs. But they do have a distributor in Switzerland so I want to take a look anyway. I contacted the distributor, hoping to hear back soon!

This is the email I received from Karaja Cosmetics:
Quote:
Dear Julia,

first of all, we thank you very much for your interest in our products.

We are very glad to inform you that we have a distributor for Switzerland Market. Please find here below their details:

DOBI – INTER AG

Bernastrasse West 64

5034 – SUHR SWITZERLAND

Ms. Evelyn Hagmann

Tel. 0041 628552211

Fax 0041 628552200

[email protected]

They will be at your complete disposal for any further information you may need.

We don't manufacture any products for MAC Cosmetics.

Thanks and best regards.

Karaja srl

Michela

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca
I will have a look anyway, too.

Oh yes, please post pics of what you buy, if anything. I'd be keen to have a review of their line.