My MSF dropped out of the pan lol

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Oh yes, please post pics of what you buy, if anything. I'd be keen to have a review of their line.

and swatches, too, please....

farra712

I also contacted Karaja when I read this, because I was unable to find anything at all in the US! I got a reply that they hadn't had any distributers pick the line up in the US but there is one in Canada and they would forward my info to them. The Canadian site doesn't sell them on their site, but they already contacted me via email and asked me what I was interested in and had me fill out a wholesale form as a professional esthetician. I told them I wouldn't be able to retail a bunch of these or carry the whole line, but would like them for my professional use. They have been veeerrry helpful and friendly and have answered all of my emails extremely fast! I will let you guys know what ends up happening, because I may get some to sell since they are so hard to find here. I think my clients would really love them too with the mineral craze that is going on! Thanks to the folks who pointed us in the direction of these other beautiful brands!

Shawna

I posted a thread in cosmetic discussion about the Canadian wholesaler
smiles.gif
She really is super helpful and willing to answer any questions. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these. Even if they don't make the product for mac, they are so similar that I need them all
lmao.gif
Yay, a new obsession.

tinagrzela

Is the Canadian wholesaler willing to sell to individuals, or just to businesses or people who can sell them?? And, could you post the information about her here?? Thanks so much in advance!

Shawna

It sounds like she is just getting set up with the product, but will be willing to sell to individuals in the future. I think she is in your neck of the woods though. Check out the thread in cosmetic discussion titled "for those looking for msfs" for the contact info
smiles.gif

becca

On tuesday I will have a look for the karaja products. I try to take some photos even if i dont buy one. I read the powders are quite expensive.

Becca

becca

Im very sorry, but the cosmetic insitute which sells karaja hasn't all the products already. they are going to sell the complete product line the soonest in two months.

the distibutor should have told me that on the telephone so that I mustn't drive 40 minutes to get that information...

becca