my new vanity!

..kels*

so after seeing what Julia & a few other members did with their MALM dressing tables, i HAD to get one. i'm still waiting for another trip to IKEA to pick up some new lamps & a new mirror. i'm also not too crazy about my brush holders - they're a little on the small side.. but it works for now!
smiles.gif
i also got the small chest of drawers to use as storage for computer supplies. it fits perfectly under the dressing table & there's room for my makeup books on top! any suggestions are welcome!
thmbup.gif

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

bell21

I love it! I soo need to bite the bullet and get one... and find space for it somewhere.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanymorgan
what are you using for your lipsticks?? i need something like that so bad!

it's an acrylic lipstick organizer. i found it on clearout at a grocery store. haha.

ms_bloom

Oooh, I'm so jealous of these Malm set-ups. And to think I sold all my matching Malm furniture when I moved a couple of years ago (although I have a new Malm three-drawer unit). I really like your computer stuff on the side, I have a Macbook too
smiles.gif

Can I ask you if having the one long drawer is annoying? Can you open the drawer to find things without having to move your chair back? Also, do you think the padded drawer insert could be removed? I'm not sure if I would like it or not.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_bloom
Can I ask you if having the one long drawer is annoying? Can you open the drawer to find things without having to move your chair back? Also, do you think the padded drawer insert could be removed? I'm not sure if I would like it or not.

Umm sometimes it gets annoying because I do have to roll my chair back quite a bit to reach everything. But it's worth it to have it all in one spot. The padded drawer insert can't be removed unfortunately - there is only wooden support under the 2 middle drawers. If you were to take out the insert, you'd have 2 big holes on either end.. if that makes sense? The insert keeps things from sliding around, so I really don't mind it.
smiles.gif

Latest posts