my preciouses (fairly pic heavy)

moonrevel

Instead of taking a nap like I meant to, I decided to reorganize my makeup collection. While I was at it, I thought I'd take some pics for you lovelies, since everyone's doing it.

Here's where everything lives:
stash.jpg

I'm weird about my eyeshadows, so the ones I've purchased in pans, or the shadows I don't use often and depotted are in my 15 pan palettes (which I arrange in an order that only makes sense to me!):
pans.jpg

Thus, the vast majority are still in their cute little pots, plus all my pre-made quads:
shadows.jpg

Lipsticks (I didn't realize until doing this that I think I have way too many lipsticks, hehe):
lipsticks.jpg

Blushes, Skinfinishes, CCBs, and other random face stuff:
blushes.jpg

Paints, pigment samples and vials, and the lipstick bags:
paints.jpg

Brushes, Disney TLCs, Fluidliners, LE palettes, Glitz Glosses:
brushes.jpg

I highly recommend these organizers, the idea for which I stole off someone on lj (thanks if you're reading!) The left one has all my pencils, some Lipglasses, Pro Longwears, Chromeglasses, and random stuff. The right one has more Lipglasses, Shadesticks, Glitter Liners, Lipgelees, Lipglass Stains, and some other random things:
boxes.jpg

All the pigs, all lined up:
pigments.jpg

And my Urban Decay eyeshadows and Lancome Juicy Tubes, so they don't feel left out:
ud.jpg

So...
Dear Fireman,
If my apartment is ever on fire, forget about me, grab these plastic drawers. I keep them right next to the door for this reason. Thanks.
Love,
Heather Marie.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristineBelle15
Awesome collection!!! Where did you get those storage squares?

i love those top square!!!! where did u get them.... i feel so dissorganized sometimes i just feel like dumping my current bins and finding a new way to fix it up. i like this idea!!!!

junealexandra

Awesome

Just when I was thinking I might have overdone it, I see a beautiful collection like yours and think.... na, no way. It's awesome. Great Colours!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristineBelle15
Awesome collection!!! Where did you get those storage squares?

I got them at Office Depot. Any office supply store should have them, and they have all different kinds of useful organization things that are great for makeup storage!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Vanhorn
Awesome collection. I am so jealous of it. I also love your fireman letter. I should do that too lol.

Heheh, I quite literally have it all planned out if there's ever some emergency in my apartment. I'll chuck the stuff on top into the bottom drawer and run!

Beautiful1

You Go Girlie What An Awesome Collection! Because I Have Bills That Must Be Taken Care Of Pronto I Can Only Buy In Spurts
ssad.gif
But Soon And Very Soon I Am Going To Have A Awesome Collection Like You Girlie!
wavey.gif

kannan

I don't know what i'm more impressed with. The sheer amount of stuff, or how well it's organized!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan
I don't know what i'm more impressed with. The sheer amount of stuff, or how well it's organized!

Hahah, so much of my life is disorganized that I try to express my OCD tendencies by alphabetizing my books and efficiently storing my makeup.
smiles.gif

afterglow

Haha, I love the blurb you wrote at the end!
And I'm in love with your organization... and your massive amount of mu!

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel

So...
Dear Fireman,
If my apartment is ever on fire, forget about me, grab these plastic drawers. I keep them right next to the door for this reason. Thanks.
Love,
Heather Marie.

Your collection is awesome! I love the way you put l/s outside drawers. They look like bullets to me. LOL! And it's like you're so ready for some battle. Love your letter to firemen too! Hilarious! LOL!!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Moon
Your collection is awesome! I love the way you put l/s outside drawers. They look like bullets to me. LOL! And it's like you're so ready for some battle. Love your letter to firemen too! Hilarious! LOL!!

Hahah, you know, I was thinking the same thing when I laid them out. When you look at one individually it just looks like a lipstick, but for some reason when you have a bunch of them together, they really look like bullets!
smiles.gif

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones
Heya,

may I ask you what color the 5th pot eyeshadow in the first row is?

... but woah, a GREAT collection!

I don't remember exactly because I just sort of randomly laid them out, and the flash made everything look a tad lighter than it really is, so if I had to take a stab at it, I'd say maybe it's Ingenue Blue?

Latest posts