my preciouses (fairly pic heavy)

Miss World

oh wow! this is amazing!!
greengrin.gif
this kinda gives me an idea how to sort my make up, I've got so many I don't know how to sort them and where to put them! thank you for sharing
greengrin.gif

eowyn797

crap on sticks!

you do have too many lipsticks
winks.gif
but you made me feel better about the 16 that i have, 'cause i was thinking my collection was getting out of hand. no more!

also, your 15-pans make sense to me! and i love your organization boxes...i have to get me some of those triangle dealies.

moonrevel

Hahah, I didn't even notice that this had been bumped. I promise, soon I will update my pictures because, oh yes, there are even more lipsticks now (I am a total lipstick addict!).
smiles.gif

I'm glad you guys like my organizational method. I am putting together some plans to make it even more organized, so you may need to hold on to your socks when that happens!

MAC_Whore

Great collection. I love how you store your glosses. It reminds me of a wine cellar!
lol.gif
Thanks for posting.
smiles.gif

miztgral

I love the collection! But I'm such a paranoid person that I am afraid if I were to ever pull one lipglass out of the whole "stack", the ones on top will roll down and break. -never mind me- Heh.

saniyairshad

love love love ur cute letter to the FIREMAN haha...lol lovely collection it's soo organzed and neat...very nice
smiles.gif

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjennaX
Wow! I wish i had all that stuff. How long have you been collecting?

Since 2000. I still remember the first day I went to a MAC counter when it opened that year. I stood there thinking, "Well, this is it, my new obsession."

smellyocheese

omg you're hilarious!! hahaha. and you have an amazingly awesome collection. I tend to get worried about leaving my makeup in the car in case some one breaks in to steal them -_-