My stash after a year of collecting MAC (pic heavy!)

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I tried taking pics with my blackberry camera, but the image quality was so shitty that I gave up (my sis took the camera out today). I think Eversun is a bit too brown; after all I do classify Eversun under the brown palette while Cantaloupe belongs to the peach palette. Prim & Proper has more plum undertones to it. But I think you can try mixing Peaches together with Prim & Proper, the outcome might be similar to Cantaloupe. Style is very pretty, I like it a lot too! Devil is nice too, but I don't usually wear it because it takes time to blend out the color to avoid looking like a clown. Do you have Fun & Games blush? It's my fave peachy blush, worth tracking down IMO. Although I don't know how similar it is to your Spaced Out blush.

I don't have Fun&Games, time to time I think of it and want it but I haven't yet come to actually hunt it down for me. But if it's your favorite of all peach blushes my interest has grown for sure!
tong.gif
I would imagine it to be lighter and cleaner peach than Spaced Out which has the pink duochrome to it and it's a bit "dirty" peach in a way?

What was your very first Mac blush? What do you use the most?

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I don't have Fun&Games, time to time I think of it and want it but I haven't yet come to actually hunt it down for me. But if it's your favorite of all peach blushes my interest has grown for sure!
tong.gif
I would imagine it to be lighter and cleaner peach than Spaced Out which has the pink duochrome to it and it's a bit "dirty" peach in a way?

What was your very first Mac blush? What do you use the most?

Fun & Games is awesome!! It gives the most amazing peachy glow.
yes.gif
I don't quite know how to describe it, but it's just lovely.
tong.gif

I think my very first MAC blush was Peaches, which sadly, I don't use very often anymore. I usually use it as a base, with Springsheen layered over it. Very gorgeous combo too.
winks.gif

As for my most used blush, I really don't know. I tend to rotate my blushes. Off the top of my head, I'll say Pink Swoon, Style, Light Flush MSF and By Candlelight MSF (paired with Comfort MSF). I used to use Cheeky Bronze MSF all the time too, but once the dome flattened a little I got scared and used it sparingly. Lol. Other faves include Warmed MSF, Get Away Bronze, Springshine ombre, Eversun, Merrily, Perfect Topping MSF, and Light Over Dark. Superdupernatural is good too, because somehow it can go with both cool and warm makeup colors so it's pretty versatile.

Let me know if you need more recs or swatches! I'm a complete blush whore.
tong.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBrittB87
just realized I replied twice,LOL. At least you know I REALLY like your collection! haha

Hehe, thank you! I think I need to update the pics though. Slightly more than half a year has gone by, and my collection has grown again.
tong.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246

Let me know if you need more recs or swatches! I'm a complete blush whore.
tong.gif

Heeh, I'm becoming one too in no time!
th_LMAO.gif
Blushes are really addictive! Thank you for your thoughts with my blush dilemma.
thmbup.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Heeh, I'm becoming one too in no time!
th_LMAO.gif
Blushes are really addictive! Thank you for your thoughts with my blush dilemma.
thmbup.gif

They sure are addictive! But I'm trying to cut down on my blush purchases. When I see the amount of blushes I have, I really don't know how I'm ever going to finish using up any one of them. Sigh. I've been using Emote to contour every single time I put on makeup for the past year now, but there's barely a dip in it. Yikes. Blushes DO last a long, long time.