My Stash on Wheels!!

Edie

I have been shameful in coming onto Specktra and actually contributing lately.
nonono.gif

back2topic.gif
So I have decided to ease into it slowly again with a storage post!

I have been on the search for several months now for something to keep my makeup in. After trawling through MILLIONS of furniture stores, and having to walk away as it was either not practical, too expensive or not liked by my bf (ah..exact words were 'Im not having that friggin huge beast in the apartment" - granted it was a very large dressing table but still it was COOL!), I FINALLY found the PERFECT little unit for me
th_DANCE.gif

(if my pics are too big, let me know and i'l try and work out how to reduce them)

CIMG1406.jpg

It was from Howard's storage (GOD I love that shop) and it was AU$155. Im sure you could probably buy it elsewhere cheaper....but I hadn't seen it anywhere else
th_dunno.gif
and it was half the price at everything else we were looking at.

CIMG1405.jpg

Its perfect as its on wheels, and in our apartment the light is best in different rooms, at different times of the day. To explain:
Morning: My bedroom has the best light
Afternoon: Dressing Room has the best light
Night: Bathroom has the best light.

CIMG1404.jpg

And it fits everything really nicely. I was still hit with a complaint and told I look like a nurse with a medical trolley!!! (feel the love right!
angry.gif
)

Im did a video on it and was going to post it on YouTube but I realised that I kept swapping from portrait to landscape and it is just plain ANNOYING! So I will re-do and will re-post on here. So pictures will just have to do for now:

Lipglosses and Lipsticks
CIMG1496.jpg

Eyeshadows and Fluidlines
CIMG1497.jpg

Pigments, Liners, Shadesticks
CIMG1498.jpg

Blushes
CIMG1500.jpg

Foundation
CIMG1499.jpg

Brushes
CIMG1504.jpg

Bits & Pieces
CIMG1503.jpg

Bottom Drawer: Curlers, GHD and The Infamous Labeller!! haha
CIMG1505.jpg

Thanks for lookin :hugs:

NicksWifey

I love your stash on wheels! It's so cute too. I have to admit, I LOL'd when I saw the thread title hehe
winks.gif

Edie

Thanks Everyone.

nursee81: I got it from Howard's Storage. LINK
Its one of my favourite stores to browse through. AND it always have nifty little ideas that you would never think of! Although tend to be a bit pricey.

Edie

Sorry: Just saw this on eBay! AU$10!!!!!!! (Grrrrrr) Its similar to mine. Has more drawers but they are all the small size. I have 6 small and 2 larger trays.

LINK

Its pickup only. Bentleigh Australia.

and this one is the US

LINK

Just in case anyone is interested

xphoenix06

Great Storage Stash and on wheels! LOL It's really cute, I need something like that, I'm not organized with my makeup, each time I use something I just leave it out on my vanity.

makeupNdesign

Fantastic stash! I love the organizer too. I have a similar one but with colorful drawers but I'd rather have yours instead. sigh...

Edie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoenix06
Great Storage Stash and on wheels! LOL It's really cute, I need something like that, I'm not organized with my makeup, each time I use something I just leave it out on my vanity.

Oh thats what I used to do too!!! Since I bought this, I have only left things on top of it, and since when I need to move it, everything tends to fall off, it makes me put it away!
thmbup.gif

yodagirl

Love your storage! Thanks for posting the link too...That looks like something I'm going to have to invest in
greengrin.gif

MACATTAK

Very cool setup! I have one of these too, except it has 10 small drawers, and it's multi-colored. It's a fun little thing
smiles.gif

TIERAsta

I have something similar (and I think we even have the same plastic trays inside, except mine are white!).

Pinkaura

They're great, aren't they? I got myself one, bit bigger as I keep mine - and my bf's - toiletries in one of the drawers. Love pushing it round the room hehe