My Stash on Wheels!!

Nemo

A girl after my own heart...make up and a labeler! If I wasn't already married I am pretty sure we could be soulmates!
tong.gif

newagetomatoz

That is such an awesome storage idea!! I wish I had enough floor space in my room to be able to wheel my makeup around. And when you get the chance, you NEED to post more detailed collection pics in the Traincase Forum!!

Edie

EEk! Have to remember to look at my old posts!!

Firstly: Thanks everyone for looking. I love being able to share my excitement of a makeup trolley with wonderful people on here.

Pinkaura: I would of LOVED a bigger one. But this was all i was allowed to have size-wise. Honestly, his stupid drum kit take up an ENTIRE ROOM!! Grrr...

Nemo: Your post made me laugh..and feel comforted that I wasn't the only person in love with the stupid contraption. Honestly, I couldn't live without it! haha

newagetomatoz: I was actually going to do a stash photography session this weekend as I was stuck at home bored. Although a friends marathon in the morning made sure that it was not going to happen. But it is on my list of things to do.
greengrin.gif

Thanks again everyone.