My "traincase"

*Stargazer*

Or, more accurately, my toolbox. I outgrew my train case many moons ago so I upgraded to a lockable toolbox

DSC02403-1.jpg

My pigments and paints
DSC02406-1.jpg

My fluidlines
DSC02408-1.jpg

My lip products
DSC02409-2.jpg

My premade palettes, paint pots, mascaras, eyeshadows not depotted and tools
DSC02410.jpg

My eyeliners and mascaras (mainly colored)
DSC02412-1.jpg

My blushes and skinfinishes
DSC02415.jpg

My depotted shadows
DSC02416.jpg

My drawer of randomness
DSC02414.jpg

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
great collection. uve got so many lipglasses!

Thanks! Those are the 53 that I could find. I think I've got a dozen or so more in various purses, diaper bags, cars etc.
smiles.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I've been dying to see this since last summer!
greengrin.gif

Yeah, I've been meaning to take updated pics of this stuff for ages. I suck!
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

You have such a stunning collection!! I so want to steal all your blushes, lippies, brushes, well, basically all of it!
greengrin.gif
I love how you can have everything spread out in one layer, instead of piled on top of each other! Thanks for sharing!

Chelseaa

ohhh what i would do to have a collection as amazing as this...
=] the lipglasses! ahhh...they get me.

ahamoments

That is a great collection! Where did you get your toolbox and may I ask how much it is? My traincase is running out of room! I need something compartmentalized like your toobox!
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

I ADORE toolboxes for storing make up (or jewelry, but y'know). This may have to do with the fact that I also love tools. Hmmm. Still: beautiful!

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahamoments
That is a great collection! Where did you get your toolbox and may I ask how much it is? My traincase is running out of room! I need something compartmentalized like your toobox!
smiles.gif

I got it at Home Depot. I spent around 100 bucks. The good thing about that particular brand is that I can add another set of drawers if I need, by stacking that one on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Star Violet*
Nice collection and I really like the idea of keeping your precious makeup in a lockable toolbox
thmbup.gif

I've got a 3 1/2 year old and a 5 year old that loooooooove to get their little hands on my makeup. They aren't allowed in unsupervised, but only a lock can guarantee they won't get in there when I'm not watching.
greengrin.gif

xoleaxo

great collection! i looove your toolbox.. i've been searching for a new traincase & this looks even better than "real" ones i've seen online
smiles.gif

Latest posts