• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

my version of BARBIE Fashion pack look***lots of fotds***

sol_0586

Awesome tut, I love the eyes the most, and the lips look really good, but I don't like them together, and I want a "mouche" now

Bootyliciousx

Beautiful
winks.gif
Beautiful
winks.gif

hunnybun

this tut is amazing! you look like a perfect living version of the face chart!! you have incredible skills. i especially like your eyeliner technique. i'll definitely try that next time. thanks so much for sharing.

satindoll

i love the liner...i can never do it so perfect like yours.

i also love your pink sweater! (i <3 PINK! =D) where did you get it from, if i may ask?

black_crx

Extreme hot!! I love especially the liner in the inner eye and the intense lips!! this colors fit you extremely well!