• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

my version of BARBIE Fashion pack look***lots of fotds***

ririan

I love your look, especially how you made your cheeks looked like they just took a walk in the cold!!! Thanks! I am going to replicate this for xmas!!

Where did you get your blush - chercer & Maindenchant ? is it MAC blushcreme? I cant find the details anywhere?

Melly44

I just love the cranberry i cannot wait to get it next week!~ love this look good job on the fluidline!

Cute_Sabz

awesome... and you have the most perfect eyebrows ever!
greengrin.gif

themarymac

Awesome tutorial. You always do such a great job. I love the subtle pigment and am going to try this look tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

TIERAsta

Thank you! This look is so pretty and you've made such a great tut to go with it! *And I think I like your lips better than the original look!*